Author Topic: ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE  (Read 10678 times)

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2005, 08:31:47 AM »
Nomads,

See below for the article.

A MEMBER of a NSW bikie gang was shot in the back today as he rode along a street in Sydney's west, police said today.

The 29-year-old member of the Nomads was riding along Lancelot Street in Blacktown with a friend shortly after 10am (AEDT) when he was shot in the back.
"He ... heard a loud bang and looked around and the other cyclist indicated to him that he'd been shot," Chief Inspector Gary Raymond told the Channel 7.

The shot was reportedly fired from a white Holden Commodore VR sedan. The bullet passed under the man's left shoulder blade and out through his chest, narrowly missing his heart.

He managed to ride 800 metres to Merlin Street before calling triple 0.

Ambulance officers treated the man at the scene and took him to Westmead Hospital, where he was in a serious condition.

Chief Inspector Raymond said at this stage a motive for the shooting was known, but investigations wee continuing.

"We will be making those inquiries as to motive for this shooting."

Police have appealed to the public for information and have asked anyone who saw a white Holden Commodore VR sedan in the area at the time of the shooting to contact Blacktown police.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2005, 05:54:59 AM »
Nomads,

Hmmm, Hint for them real smart NSW cops ( Is it still true, that they are the best cops in Oz that money can buy) someone with oversized gonads and a lot of back up and a payback in mind, or one real stupid little boy. What a help I am, :duh:  that should cover at least half of Sydneys population.

Police have appealed to the public for information and have asked anyone who saw a white Holden Commodore VR sedan in the area at the time of the shooting to contact Blacktown police.

Yeh right someone is going to shoot an outlaw biker, in his own car. :duh:  So that makes the car kinda irrelevant, hello how many vr commonwhores regoed in Sydney.

Gee Wiz them Blacktown cops are a bit slow at putting 2 and 2 together,
could it be, maybe drugs and stolen hogs, now I wonder what else it could be, maybe its stolen hogs and drugs. :duh: . I need to take back what I said about the best cops money can buy I thinks.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2005, 07:56:54 AM »
The NSW cops are a bright bunch aren't they.  The best thing they can do sit back and call in the meat wagons when it's all over.

But hey, I like the Vic coppers way of dealing with offenders.

"Stop...BANG....or I'll Shoot"

But then you've got the British Bobby

"Stop.....or I'll say stop again"
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2005, 04:02:23 AM »
But hey, I like the Vic coppers way of dealing with offenders.

Works for me :grin:  means any self respecting crim gonna move outta this state doesn't it. :thanks:
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2005, 06:30:08 AM »
But the pricks move to NSW - fortunately Sydney and not sunny downtown Wagga bloody Wagga.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline slo coach

• Board Homesteader!
we can tell the difference
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 01:56:08 AM »
:congrats:  what great stories you aussies tell :blahblah: I was lucky enough to get to your beautiful country last year to watch ROSSI win that last race of the g.p bikes.we picked up hire bikes at melbourne and rode down to PHILLIP ISLAND for 3 days of racing and after spent 4 days touring between melbourne and sydney up in the Great ddivide mountains.the amount of bikes in the car park at phillip island is hard to imagine,the thousands of bikes leaving the races the same on the open road back to sydney cannot be described and i'm happy to admit that i can only describe the behavior of the big variety of riders from their low speeds on the open road,which was probably relative to demerrit points or similar to the friendly way in which we were spoken to by much younger motorcyclists at stop overs as fantastic.i was lucky enough not to come across any patched riders with attitudes  or any grey haired ullusys whose dress i believe do make them look like old farts who regularly ride around without proper protection.each to their own but i'm happy to be here down under wherethe men are men and we wouldn;t put up with the rubbish some of you aussies obviously have decided to put up with and where we can tell the difference between an old fart ullsys rider enjoying his ride and a much younger and fitter patched biker,maybe you aussies should try waving or nodding to fellow bike riders as we do in n.z as we are all in the same teamat the end of the day,,,,with one exception..the ANZAC day RUGBY LEAGUE TESTin which N.Z is going to kick your butts.                  slo coach

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 06:07:06 AM »
 Did you see our boys in blue are keeping it up

2 more crims shoot in 3 weeks,
I'mj just wondering when all the other crims, are gonna get the hint and move on out.
Hey Slo coach, well if ya do win, at what game is that your on about? rugby League, eh is that like gridiron :stickpoke: . Anyway if ya do win that would make it one all, after the cricket hmmm. :monkeymoon:
G day and welcome slo coach :beers:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 06:43:22 AM »
Unfortunately, Mick, I do know the game he's referring to.  I think it's actually called the "bum sniffers game". Mind you one of the players took it to new levels a year or so ago and stuck his thumb up an opponents bum.  You wouldn't get that in Aussie Rules.

After living in NSW (Newcastle Sydney Woolongong)  for 12 years I still can't figure out why the phuck they throw the ball backwards in an attempt to go forwards 10 meters. :duh:

Oh and my tip for the ANZAC Day game, watch the Supers you recorded the night before.

I agree with you Mick on the Vic Polease shooting the crims, but for christs sake don't send the crim bastards north, unless it's far north.

maybe you aussies should try waving or nodding to fellow bike riders as we do in n.z

Hey alot of us do nod/wave/raise a polite finger to other riders, hell I even wave to the postie - I do think though that we do have a few too many elitist riders out there who think that just because they ride a bike that's worth more than both my cars and bikes combined that they're better than the rest of us.

Oh and welcome mate - it seems you've fitted right in :welcome:  :stickpoke:
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 06:57:24 AM »
Oh and my tip for the ANZAC Day game, watch the Supers you recorded the night before

Now there is a problem in that statement, its one word.
Recorded,
on what,
The last time we had anything that was able to record anything, was stolen by some lowlife the boys in blue hadnt shot yet.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »
Crap!!!!!!! That really really sucks.  I couldn't live without my VCR.

If I still had a second VCR I'd copy it for you and send it express post.... :lol: But then again Aussie Post would get it there in time for Christmas 2006.  I could send it IPEC, but then you probably wouldn't get it at all. Maybe TNT, no they're onlydoing alright because the competition doesn't know how bad they really are - shit sorry mate.. Tell you what next time we meet it's my shout. :beers:
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2005, 06:04:17 AM »
Hey remember I said it was good this thing about Vic cops "Stop" bang "or Ill shoot". Well a sad thing happened here the other day. As much as I give the cops grief and make fun of them at every given chance.  One nutter got hold of a cops gun shot dead the cop and them turned the gun on himself, very sad indeed, and not 15 minutes from here.

Offline victor55

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2005, 06:22:54 AM »
One of the guys at the Ulysses meeting last month said that that sort of BS happened to their group in Christchurch last Xmas.

They doft their gear too
GSF1250SA

Marty

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2005, 08:06:08 AM »
Mick, I heard about that on the news, it's probably a good thing he shot himself, I'd hate to think what the cops mates would've done if they'd caught him.

Marty, so it's not something confined to this side of the trench then.....I'm in two minds over the issue.  One part of me says the patches and stuff is for the 1%ers only and I don't want to be associated with that side of motorcyling.  Another part of me says..I didn't spend 13 years in the defence force so some prick can tell me what I can and can't wear on my  time.

Oh, and for the record I'm going with the my first thought... the 1%ers can have their patches to themselves.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline victor55

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2005, 05:35:04 AM »
I'm with you on that Mick.

I dont need to display the fact that I'm a club member because my club mates already know that
GSF1250SA

Marty

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
ANY ULYSSIANS OUT THERE
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2005, 07:22:37 AM »
Is it just me, or do you all get the same dumb arse questions from people
when they find out that you ride a murdercycle.

"so you ride a Harley",  :duh:

the next thing out of their mouth is

"So which gang do you ride with, Rebels, Banditos".   :duh:  :duh:

After saying "No, I don't belong to an outlaw club, I'm a Biker not a Bikie"

Their next question is "Oh, so you belong to the Ulysess".  :duh:

I sware the next time a female asks me those questions my next question will be "Are you a whore..."

And if it's a bloke, I'm tempted to say Yes to the being in a gang, and tell them if they don't stop shitting me I'll have someone kill them.
 :rant2:
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12