Author Topic: Bucks Ride, anyone?  (Read 12206 times)

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Bucks Ride, anyone?
« on: June 17, 2009, 07:56:00 AM »
Call me conventional?, f*#* off, no way. Why then have I started this thread with such a question? Because at last with the good woman, {not up the duff, and it now being efen impossible for such an event to happen again  :trustme:. And finally all the shyte in our life is starting to subside, i.e. Kids in and out of hospital the woman in and out of hospital, the death of the good woman’s mum, and the shyte fight over the estate :banghead:, buying a house and the rest of the collective crap that goes along with it :rant2:. (Come on Mick for F*#* sake get on with it)} and I have finally set a date to get married :yikes:. 22/11/09.

So why am I announcing this to you guys?, which brings me back to the start off the thread. Being the unconventional bloke I am, I’m not having a buck’s night, for F*#* sake I’m well past that sort of shyte, No I’m having a Buck’s Ride :motorsmile:.

So any  lads, and or gals, up to a half iron butt event, stay tuned, at this stage is on the 21/11/09. The idea is to leave Melbourne, at the servo just before the Westgate bridge at 6am, via Geelong and the Great Ocean Rd to Warnambool, for a lunch break.
Then on to Roses Gap, in the Grampions, via Halls Gap. The aim is to be at Troopers, the over night stop over around 4 to 5 pm. Allowing plenty of time to sort out sleeping quarters etc. And of course leaving enough time, to wet the whistle :beers:, wash down a few bugs, spin a yarn or two, before a spit roast dinner.  :bigok:

As it’s a Buck’s ride not a buck’s party, the groomsmen, and anyone attending the wedding, should be hitting the hay at a reasonable hour  :rofl:(please note the use of the word should) as we will be leaving troopers 6 am sharp, to insure that the good woman is not left waiting at the so called alter, having said that all others attending, may kick on, till Stewart behind the bar tells ya’s all to f*#* off. :thumb:

For anyone still wishing to come out to Troopers only, not take part in the days ride, are most certainly welcome to do so, Troopers is a easy 3 to 4 hour ride/drive out of Melbourne, but they will be required for the night, to wear a condom full of runny jelly around their necks, to indicate to all, that they are in fact  :stickpoke: soft cocks.

:bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 07:58:26 AM by B6mick »
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline thommo

• TURBO TYPER!
Re: Bucks Ride, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 08:59:50 AM »
congrats mate! would love to be there for teh run, but alas, bit to close to xmas and i know the boss won't let me have a few days of at the time of year and it's 2300km one way...
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline wizud

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 03:29:49 AM »
This could be a possibility Mick my boy!! Will discuss further as it gets closer.
               Cheers, Rick
If you can't ride today, try and have a good day anyway!

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 03:00:26 AM »
Hopefully "The Treasurer" is working again by then and I'll be able to afford it. Even if I can't make the ride, we'll do our best to make it as far as your place.

Oh by the way, "The Treasurer" reckons your a sexist arsehole....she'd love to take the M750 down the GOR.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »
nearly forgot, congrats mate, you're finally going to make "The Minisiter of War" an honest woman.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 04:17:20 AM »
nearly forgot, congrats mate, you're finally going to make "The Minisiter of War" an honest woman.

Excuse me Mick What makes you think, by me marrying the woman, will make her honest. :rofl:?

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 04:25:09 AM »
Hopefully "The Treasurer" is working again by then and I'll be able to afford it. Even if I can't make the ride, we'll do our best to make it as far as your place.

Oh by the way, "The Treasurer" reckons your a sexist arsehole....she'd love to take the M750 down the GOR.

I am not sexist, noway, tell Janice to reread the post, it does invite both the "lads and gals",
now as for defence on the asshole claim, hmmm, guilty as charged, but not sexist.
And as I'm defending myself nor am I racist  :grin: I'll race (yes you knew it was coming didn't you) anyone.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 04:30:02 AM by B6mick »

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 03:31:10 AM »

I am not sexist, noway, tell Janice to reread the post, it does invite both the "lads and gals",
now as for defence on the asshole claim, hmmm, guilty as charged, but not sexist.
And as I'm defending myself nor am I racist  :grin: I'll race (yes you knew it was coming didn't you) anyone.

My mistake, not Janice's.  I need new glasses.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12