Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 7700 times)

Offline Down Under

• Board Regular!
Greetings
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:35:53 AM »
G'day Gents,

Just a fellow B1250 rider from Bathurst NSW dropping by to say hello.  Are ther many Aussie Bandit riders using this site?   :wink:

Offline Dink_1170

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 01:11:01 AM »
Some definitely.

Dink
Armidale NSW
Old enough to know better, young enough not to care!!!
07 Bandit1250S - "Bonnie"
85 GSX1100EFF - "The Tractor"
82 GSX1100SZ - "Kitty"
82 GSX750SZ -"Lil Kitty"

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 01:13:43 AM »
 :welcome: Indeed there is :motorsmile:
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline Down Under

• Board Regular!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 03:05:56 AM »

Thanks for the welcome, been spending some time on the UK Suzuki Owners Club DBs.  Good bunch with plenty of Bandit enthusiasts and tech info.  Just found this site through one of their posts. 

I have a K7 B1250S, on which I've done around 11,500 k's so far.  This is my second Bandit, the first being a K3 1200S, so you could say I'm a bit of a Bandit convert.  Really impressed with the 1250, in particular the torqy engine.  On the down side, the only thing I'm not a fan of is the seat.  I just find it too hard.  Overall, a great bike for the money.  :thumb:

I've made a few additions to my beast, including a rad guard, fenda extender, belly pan, hugger and DB screen.  Just waiting on a set of mirror extenders and that'll probably do.

I do a fair bit of touring, don't mind the cold weather, there's plenty of good riding around my neck of the woods.  What about you blokes!  :motorsmile:       

Offline aussie john

• Board Regular!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 04:45:12 AM »
How are ya bloke, i`m new to, so...tell me,whats the chance of get`n a hot lap in around the mountain, with out been nabbed, do you just have to be sly, or do the revenue raisers never leave the mountain,  as i`m guessing every tourist wants to do a lap.

Offline Down Under

• Board Regular!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 07:03:37 AM »

Mate, you've got to be prepared to burn your licence for a hot lap of the mount!  The boys in blue keep a very close eye on that part of town.  :trustme:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 04:18:53 AM »
 :welcome: to Bandit Alley. 

I've been absent for a while, spending so much time in front of a computer at work, it's the last place a want to be when I get home.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"