Author Topic: oooops now I've gone an done it.  (Read 2381 times)

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
oooops now I've gone an done it.
« on: May 08, 2006, 08:31:21 AM »
Well, I've gone and got the bug, yeh right, like I need another, as if the motorcycle bug aint expensive enough. Well with the fitness kick I've been on now for a couple of months. I am now purchasing a Cannondale road racing push bike, and will be entering my first road race in October :duh: Why october? I'm a tight ass, and I'll get my first 3 months racing license free if I apply after the 1st of october. So till then its 2 hours riding every second day and gym 2 to 4 nights a week, and a 1/2 to 3/4 day ride on weekends. No I don't intend being in F grade for very long in graded 1 hr scratch races. Btw Ive gained bloody weight, but I've lost 2 inches off me belly, and me jeans don't fit, and my man boobs are nearly gone. But this getting fit crap costs a flaming fortune.
Gym costs, 2nd hand race bike, and gear, club fees, all the new clothes because the shyte I got, falls off. Not to mention the effen pain one put oneself though. Why oh why do we do this shyte? What the F*#* is wrong with being fat, happy, not in pain, having man boobs that would make members of the itty bitty titty club, jealous. Why the F*#* do we do this, what so we can get fit, whip the kids ass, in fitness terms, so then we can keil over and die efen healthy.

And now the minister is checking out, things like the great victorian bike ride, and the tassy ride, and get this, a push bike ride across the bloody nulaboring, for F*#* sake, it bored me to death on the bloody motorcycle, what, I'm gonna see more on a pushie? :duh:( "oh look there's a tree", "yes I know love, i've been looking at it for the last 15 miles")  Mind you the flinders ranges ride looks interesting, but bugger me that looks like real hard work.
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline Desolation Angel

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 09:05:46 AM »
Pushie = Bicycle?  :grin:

Tassy Ride = A ride to see who has the best tassles?  :shock:

Offline jbrough7

• Highway Goddess
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 12:26:08 PM »
It's like, there's english, and then there's english, ya know what I mean? :wink:

jim

Offline Desolation Angel

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 01:57:29 PM »
Quote from: "jbrough7"
It's like, there's english, and then there's english, ya know what I mean? :wink:

jim

I aboot do, eh.

Offline slo coach

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 06:11:21 PM »
good on u b6...from the day i got my bandit 2 years ago i try and walk/jog 6/8/kms every 2nd day..and as much as i can i ride an old 12 speed pushbike about the same..and i do all this as i think its a safety thing on the bandit...i'm thinking if i'm fitter and more agile and thinking fit i'm safer on the bike if on the odd occasion the pace might pick up..cheers slo