Author Topic: REDBACK'S ONCE BITTEN RALLY  (Read 3573 times)

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
REDBACK'S ONCE BITTEN RALLY
« on: November 01, 2007, 06:45:24 AM »
Yes it's on again, plenty of advance warning.

14, 15 and 16 March 2008.  At Humula Sports and Citizens Club.  It's around 25km from Tarcutta NSW.

We haven't actually decided on cost, but I reckon it'll be the same as previous years around $15.00.

All the usual attractions, Gymkahna events, beer, Jukebox, beer, Paki, beer, entertainment (paki), beer. There'll be food available as well, BBQ, salads and breakfast (bacon and eggs) on Sunday morning, oh did I mention it's at a Pub so there'll be beer.

This one is a mile stone for the Aussiebandit family.  Not only will myself and the "The Treasurer" be there, but "The Eldest" is planning on putting in an apperance at his first (ride to by himself) rally.  No he's not a rally virgin he's been to a couple of the early Once Bittens and a couple of SR500 Rally's.

B6Mick and "The Minisiter of War" have been the last couple of years and I believe are planning on making it to this one as well.  And I thought that as the yanks have BOSS Rally then maybe we should make this the Bandit Alley Aussie verision.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Re: REDBACK'S ONCE BITTEN RALLY
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 04:19:38 AM »
Yes I will be there, but I don't know if the minister will be attending, she's in the family way if you get my drift. :duh: And the leathers may not be able to fit, if ya know what I mean. :lol: And 600 odd K,s might be too much for the 3 of us to bear, wee stops every 100k's and the half hour woddles like a duck, might be too much for all 3 of us to bear, if ya know what I mean :roll:

If ya haven't got the drift yet she up the duff right royally.
It's a boy, its a boy, its a boy. If I keep saying so, i'm hope it will listen and be a boy. :grin:
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 05:45:09 AM »
Mate, if you wanted kids that badly, I've got two here you can have. Although "The eldest" is now 18 so he doesn't really qualify as a kid anymore.

But we do have a 12 year old, mostly house broken, free to good home :grin:

Anyway mate  :congrats: I hope.

Janice is back down in Melbourne after a flying 2 day visit back home.  She will probably give you a ring Friday.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:13:41 AM »
Thanks mate, yeh its all cool, this one was planned, unlike me little mate Beau, she reckons she's getting her tubes tied after this one....... Yeh yeh heard it all before. No its all good, in fact I'm really enjoying the time I spending with Beau, only working 3 days a week, and I'm kinda looking forward to another. Yep guess I'm making up for lost time.  :beers:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 08:10:19 PM »
the only problem now will be finding a two seater side car for ZRX :stickpoke:

Janice actually remembered to take the monters's seat down this time, along with her gear. She's looking forward to catching up with you and donna again - shame I'm stuck at home/work and can't get down there myself. 
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 03:24:13 AM »
Well ya know how shyte happens, when the planets just wont efen align.
Well the fools sent the wrong jet kit. :duh:
The Relief driver WE trained, not only double booked but triple booked herself, and when? for the whole efen month of march. :duh: :duh:
And I, just back from the quacks, no not a efen hernia, shyte no, a double efen hernia.
Looks like my redback rally will be flat on my back. Grrrrrrrrrrr :taz: :taz: :taz: :bomb:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »
Well ya know how shyte happens, when the planets just wont efen align.
Well the fools sent the wrong jet kit. :duh:
The Relief driver WE trained, not only double booked but triple booked herself, and when? for the whole efen month of march. :duh: :duh:
And I, just back from the quacks, no not a efen hernia, shyte no, a double efen hernia.
Looks like my redback rally will be flat on my back. Grrrrrrrrrrr :taz: :taz: :taz: :bomb:

Crap and double crap. Yep, as you say shit happens.  I hope you can get the hernia sorted out soon, never had one, but I know blokes who have, and from what I've seen, I don't want one, I think I'd rather break a bone.

The worst part is that you'll be spending your time on your back, and not in a good way. :lol: :lol:
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 09:57:04 PM »
Hmmmm, the minister of war, must have had a little quiet word :taz: in the ear of the relief driver :gatlin, seems our yearly booking for that weekend was overlooked, but will be now be honored :deal:.
So if my jet kit turns up, I’ll ride project REX :burnout: if not I’ll ride the B6, with my sore balls and all. Looks highly unlikely that they will be able to put the knife to me before hand :no-no:.
So put me in for the Biggest  Sore :nutkick: gonads award.:winner:
 Just don't make me sneeze, cough, or laugh :toofunny:, Fark it hurts. And I'm not looking forward to those rough patches on gods rd neither. But I'm told icy cold beer helps numb the pain :beers: So I may have to take paki's postion on the team and get totally numb :bigdrink:, for the ride home next day. :duh:

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 04:40:13 AM »
The Jet kit landed in my hot little hand today, basic setup is done.
Fire in the hole tomorrow after work. :wink:
Still waiting on the engineer to cut 2 X 63mm holes in the middle of 2 lumps of 100 x 100 x 20mm alloy. " That will take me a whole day to build" well I made it a whole lot easier fer ya and its still been over a week. :sad:
Payback is maybe his next shipment, via me his courier, might just have to roll around in the back of my van for a week. :annoy:
So without a front muddy I'm up for a quick blat :motorsmile:, to see where I need to go with these infinitly adjustable jet kits, that I will no doubt be infinitly adjusting. :duh:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 12:49:31 AM »
Mate, I hope you can make it.  But I've got some bad news of my own.......................................

They've been doing road works on Gods Road and from what I've been told there's still a lot of loose gravel around, so I for one will probably give riding Gods a miss.  Yes I'm a wooze, but I can still remember the last time a road gods when there was loose gravel, it cost the insurance company $6500 to fix the B12, cost me my rating 1, and I was without the bike for nearly 3 months, the only upside was a week off work (although I was pretty well doped up on Panadene Forte)

I will have a look at the map and see if there's a different loop we can do, I'm sure there is.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12