Author Topic: The Rantings and ravings of a pissed off B6Mick.... Offensive  (Read 15873 times)

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Re: The Rantings and ravings of a pissed off B6Mick.... Offensive
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 08:03:36 AM »
Aint life efen grand. :rofl:

Yeh I know I havn’t stuck me efen head in for a while, so slap me, oh stop for f*#* sake stop I’m starting to enjoy it. :banghead:
Yeh I know the bloke who couldn’t go a couple of days with out his bandit alley fix. I’m sorry 2 little kiddies, a new house, well a old house, to be truthful it’s a reno’s delight.
So I’ve been renoing, ok inside outside, underside overside, plus the normal shyte, working, etc, etc, etc. Ya get the picture I’m sure. :duh:

Well last weekend I said f*#* it all I’m going fishing. So me and a mate from way back when, hit the road, in lure of the big assed brown or rainbow trout. Cough efen cough, well at least a bad days fishing is always betta than good days work. And efen good thing for that, cause one can now walk across the mighty Goulburn river, needless to say not a fish caught not even a nibble. :trustme:

Well while one was out, the catch of a lifetime was out looking at spending that hard earned dollar, on noless than a new LCD widescreen tv. Hey aint that 2 year old, ok 3 year old 83 cm cathode ray tv good enough, says he smacking himself on the back of the head. So yes she bought it.

So this weekend, a long weekend here in Oz, is spent on a Major service for the work van, mutter efen mutter, 4 efen hour of cursing and swearing to replace 6 heater hoses, never mind the grazed efen knuckles, and the broken god damn fingernail,( Now don’t you start ducky). So with that done its focus on the living room, mount the new TV on the new u bute wall mount brackets, oh yeh, 3 hours later 2 trips back to the hardware (bunnings), oh shyte now I’ve done this I guess I’ve got to mount up the brackets for the 5.1 sound system, and the Hard drive recorder.

Yep its done, and if I don’t say so myself it don’t look to bloody bad. So 3 maybe 4 or is it 5 large glasses of my favorite Banrock Station Cab/Merlot, and 11 songs into AC/DC stiff upper lip DVD, I’m feeling pretty happy with myself, the weather is shyte and our pad rocks….

Now if all the annoying shyte would just go away, hmmm another glass may help, well F*#* it, it aint gonna hurt now is it. Stand bye for the day the annoying shyte gets an airing, oh yeh the step daughter has now turned 13, oh shyte you not, I feel sorry for any father of a 13 yearold daughter, try being a stepfather to one :yikes:…. Betta go get another red cya……

I'm off to watch Ozzie live DVD at level 50 on the volume scale, F*#* em all, payback time mick style..... :bigok:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 08:05:23 AM by B6mick »
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009, 06:27:51 AM »
You know I’m starting to feel sorry for the next generation, of travelers. Now that every man, his wife, his dog, and his 2.3 kids, all armed with sat navs, are going to miss the thrill, of navigating a week long road trip.

I see it daily, drivers with the brain turned off, not having even the faintest idea of where the f*#* they are, or for that matter where they are going.

Yes I’m guilty we bought one, me I hate the annoying little f*#*. It tries to tell how to get places it ain’t ever been to itself, has not the foggyist idea of peak traffic, nor the experience that I have as an ex point to point courier.

The other day I thought bugger it I’ll get like the rest put my brain in neutral let the little f*#*er take me there and back. The f*#*er near drove me crazy, and I’m sure was trying to get me lost, I let it plot a course, cough f*#*ing cough, your got to be kidding me, it was to be a quick 1 hr 15 min trip to the other side of the city of Melbourne. Well let me tell ya this stupid little turd would have sent me through the middle of the CBD, which would have been a 2 to a 2 and a ½ hr trip 1 way.

Even blind freddy with a melways (book of maps) could do better.
So I turned the little f*#*er off and did it my way. 1.15 min each way. With a trailer and a fuel stop.

When the minister says to me before a bike roadtrip have you packed the sat nav, I’m gonna lie. The best roads I’ve ever found have been off the main roads, and have been found by luck…..

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 07:28:57 AM »
R.I.P. Bandit.
No not the bike me little fury mate.
The little red tank surfer...

Offline txbanditrydr

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 10:16:36 AM »
Aw, man...... sorry to read that.  Condolences... :sad:
'01 B600S ... sold
'05 B1200S ... Top 20 mods... #20 through #2 - All The Usual Ones, Yada, Yada  & #1... 150,000+ Miles and Counting!!!!

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »
May Bandit rest in peace... and tank surf all the clouds up there.
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »

Offline wizud

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »
Sorry to hear that Mick. Lost one last year so I,m feeling for you both.
If you can't ride today, try and have a good day anyway!

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 07:57:18 AM »
sorry to hear about the passing of Bandit.  My best wishes to you.  Loosing a dog can be as hard, if not harder, than loosing a human member of the family.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 03:12:29 AM »
sorry to hear about the passing of Bandit.  My best wishes to you.  Loosing a dog can be as hard, if not harder, than loosing a human member of the family.

Your right mate, the fact is I think he was more human than some of the family :yikes: :grin: