Author Topic: 2007 BOSS Spring Rally?  (Read 45573 times)

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2007, 08:20:25 AM »
Well it looks like I'll have to sit this one out. The $ is tight,wife would be pissed,but that wasn't really going to stop me. But what does, I have a new house to start next week,and as soon as its ready,I have to get all the flooring in so the carpenter can do his work. Its my main account, the builder is a quick payer,but when he's ready, I got to get my stuff done. So I wish you all a safe and fun week of riding while I'm slamming 700 sq ft of floor in.
      Dan

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2007, 10:13:37 AM »
Quote from: "smooth operator"
Well it looks like I'll have to sit this one out. The $ is tight,wife would be pissed,but that wasn't really going to stop me. But what does, I have a new house to start next week,and as soon as its ready,I have to get all the flooring in so the carpenter can do his work. Its my main account, the builder is a quick payer,but when he's ready, I got to get my stuff done. So I wish you all a safe and fun week of riding while I'm slamming 700 sq ft of floor in.  Dan
  Oh yea likely story Dan! Just say it the Wifey said NO!!!! :lol:  Your gona mis a great time Bud!  :stickpoke: But you got to have it all rite to have a good time on a trip like this. There is always the fall rally. :motorsmile:

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2007, 05:30:51 AM »
Well actully Reg, she hasn't said anything because I havn't mentioned it in awhile. I was waiting to see how things fell. But it would have gave me that terrible feeling in my gut,not knowing if all my stuff would be in a big burn pile  when I got back. Although I have been getting alot done on my Honey do list. (plowed,disced,spread manure and mushroom compost.Then rototilled some of it in,have to disc the big garden again. Also have to keep some $ in reserve for the youngest(#3) daughters graduation coming up and the oldest (son's) wedding on 7/28.He's getting married at our pond and we're cattering ourselves,I'll pay for the booze and some of the food. Then somewhere in between I'll take my wife somewhere. Then! I'll be looking foward to a fall rally :motorsmile: If I can't get a blessing after all that,I'm going abyhow! Have a great time! Dan

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2007, 07:56:47 AM »
Yea! Who said life gets simpler with age? Your plate sounds kinda full @ the moment. Hey not to spill the wine but the forecast is suckin rite now anyway!! :taz:  But then again it will change 10 times by then. :annoy:  :stfu:

Offline RobRobinson

• Board Homesteader!
Thursday Route?
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »
OK, who's up for a Dragon/Cherohala/360 loop on Thursday?  If I remember it's 167 miles.  Should be just right for 25 mph -  :burnout:

Or Friday?

:bigok:
RIDE FAST!
NO FEAR!
STAY ALIVE!

Offline banditnek

• Board Homesteader!
Rally
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2007, 08:37:56 PM »
Rob, That is what me,Speedy & Roamr were planning on doing. Riding the Dragon & Skyway Thursday, before it gets busy on Friday & Saturday. Reggie, the forecast I saw for Suches is mid 70s all weekend with a chance of rain Weds. only. :motorsmile:  :beers:  :toocool:
Kent 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Offline RobRobinson

• Board Homesteader!
YAHOO!
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2007, 08:45:55 PM »
You're on!  I'll have Brother Grant and Reggie with me.  Bear does not get in until Friday night.

:motorsmile:

:bigdrink:  :beers:
RIDE FAST!
NO FEAR!
STAY ALIVE!

Offline speedytriple

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2007, 11:50:04 AM »
dont care what the weather says i am riding!! i am wearing the water proof stuff down and packing the leathers in my big ass bag. it looks like we might be wet on the way down but looks goods from thurs on?! dam fondon bringing the rain as always :lol:  see ya in 4 days whoosh!!!
Mike
Berea, Ohio
2000 speed triple
2002 VW gti 1.8t

Offline theroamr

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2007, 04:02:58 PM »
My partner Jim is not able to make it down. That means that I will have a second unused bed in my bunkhouse. Its availible for anyone who wants to split the cost with me which would amount to 20.00 per night for you share. I have it reserved from weds through sun. Just post up if you want it. :grin:
We don't need more sensitivity training, we need DE-sensitivity training. Too many people with skin so thin you can see their quivering, sensitive little bones just waiting to be offended.

Learn to take a punch!!!

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2007, 07:56:07 PM »
Quote from: "theroamr"
My partner Jim is not able to make it down. That means that I will have a second unused bed in my bunkhouse. Its availible for anyone who wants to split the cost with me which would amount to 20.00 per night for you share. I have it reserved from weds through sun. Just post up if you want it. :grin:
Hey Roamer! If you don't have any takers! I'll take it. But i guess i got to warn ya! Rob just shot me a mail tellin me of your bud not showin up! I was going to have to sleep on the couch there but pay the same as the rest! with brothers you never win unless you whip em all! Oh well!! But it could be the snorin after too many beers! Ya think??? OH its taken i understand!

Offline theroamr

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »
Great, thanks. When will you be arriving? Let me know, if its after me I'll be sure to leave the key somewhere you can find it if Im out riding already. We'll be there bout 6-8pm weds night. I have the bunkhouse weds through sun. Its bunkhouse #2
We don't need more sensitivity training, we need DE-sensitivity training. Too many people with skin so thin you can see their quivering, sensitive little bones just waiting to be offended.

Learn to take a punch!!!

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2007, 08:29:21 PM »
Great, if all goes rite we should be there about the same time. :thanks:

Offline speedytriple

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2007, 11:53:07 PM »
two more days till we leave.  :clap:  just need to wash and lube the bike. oil is done. new tires all set. and got all my stuff ready to go into my tail bag. i might still go get some gel grips and looking at a pair of boots still as mine are beat. hope we get a break on the weather.
Mike
Berea, Ohio
2000 speed triple
2002 VW gti 1.8t

Offline banditnek

• Board Homesteader!
Raffle?
« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2007, 12:54:23 AM »
I'm counting 8 of us showing up. Are we doing a raffle or not? I'm bringing a used Vista cruise control if we're having one.
Kent 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Offline theroamr

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2007, 10:43:29 AM »
I think I'll buy some beer for the raffle, I dont really have any motorcycle things to give away anymore.

Learn to take a punch!!!