Author Topic: How about a got home with no problems Roll call?  (Read 16509 times)

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
How about a got home with no problems Roll call?
« on: May 14, 2006, 09:43:13 PM »
I'm back! (yesterday) with no monkey A$$, damage to bike, http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5436/picture0294xa.jpg  lost items, dry, no tickets,  the least chicken strips ever, and great memories!! :grin:  :grin:  :banana:  :banana:  :motorsmile:  :beers:  :beers:

And please post pics :thanks: I didn't have mine  :duh: This site makes it easy..... :beers:   http://imageshack.us/

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 10:04:25 PM »
Damn, I'm SOOOOOO jealous!  Hope y'all had a great time.  Did I mention that I'm jealous???
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 10:08:16 PM »
Wait... you were at a rally w/ Roamr and you still have chicken strips?????  :wtf:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 10:13:56 PM »
 Wait... you were at a rally w/ Roamr and you still have chicken strips?????  :wtf:
Well the Dragon had more Squids than cops??? But we did get one in on the way up there. I left a day too soon I'm going to hear! & I can't hang with you bad dogs anyway!! :beers:

Offline speedytriple

• Board Homesteader!
no way
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 12:23:35 AM »
that bike could not have been at a boss rally. where is the mud and rain left overs on the bike it is way to clean. and those are some chicken strips to have been riding with roamr and the like. but hey to his credit he is riding a bus right?? just kidding wish i could have made it this time but there is always the fall

mike
Mike
Berea, Ohio
2000 speed triple
2002 VW gti 1.8t

Offline FONDON

• Board Regular!
HOME SAFE
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 12:32:47 AM »
Made it home sfe, no problems, had a great time.
Fondon

ps: no rainsuit, no rain, the Rainman is dead

Offline scooter trash

• Board Homesteader!
  • Never Be The First To Get Old !
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 11:22:46 AM »
Made it home with no problems.  :banana:
00 Red Bandit 1200S (Gone But Not Forgotten)
96 Red Harley Springer
04 Sportster
11 BMW R1200RT
scooters - in - the - wind

"Hollow Points" - From Those Who Care To Send The Very Best

Offline banditnek

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 11:59:27 AM »
Made it home around 6 pm Sunday night. Safe and sound and a little damp. I had a great time! Good roads,good people to hang with and a nice place to stay. Let's do it again soon.
Kent 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Offline DRUIDRIDER

• Board Regular!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 12:02:10 PM »
Home safe.  No problems except for the six inch and four inch stripes in  the center of my rear Dunlop 208 exposing the bands.  The last fifteen miles were very squidish and scary.  :duh:
RIDE FAST,
NO FEAR,
STAY ALIVE!

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 12:26:33 PM »
="DRUIDRIDER"]Home safe.  No problems except for the six inch and four inch stripes in  the center of my rear Dunlop 208 exposing the bands.  The last fifteen miles were very squidish and scary.  :duh:

Take 2 of these http://store.azmusa.com/shink-006.html  call me in the fall ride!!!    :bigok:  :motorsmile:

Offline theroamr

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 06:59:06 PM »
Myself and Jim (ratbike) made it home safe, we arrived at about 9 pm. We will get some pics posted hopefully by mid week. Had an amazing time. Great seeing everyone. :lol:
We don't need more sensitivity training, we need DE-sensitivity training. Too many people with skin so thin you can see their quivering, sensitive little bones just waiting to be offended.

Learn to take a punch!!!

Offline Gary's03b12N.C.

• New user!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 07:18:35 PM »
Me & diane made it home without any problems , but we i think we had the shortest return trip. Less than 200 miles.  we would like to thank you all for making us feel at home on our first full b.o.s.s weekend .  you guys were ALL GREAT.   P.S    DIANE IS NOW A FULLLY EXPERIENCED SPORTBIKE PASSENGER. :motorsmile:  THANKS AGAIN FOR A GREAT WEEKEND, WE WILL RIDE WITH YOU ALL AGAIN , BE SAFE NOT SORRY.         Gary & DIANE    wilkes n.c

Offline RobRobinson

• Board Homesteader!
Almost did NOT make it...
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 10:08:24 PM »
:danger:  :danger: Short version:  I95, 6 PM, everybody driving like Indy 500, except me trying to be Nicky Hayden (90-100), slight wiggle, oh,oh, slow to 80, look at front tire - OK but still slow some more, 2 fast extreme wiggles, brain says "Not a good thing  :duh: ", slowing & waving off the cagers coming up my exhaust, trying to stay straight, slow and get off to the left, made it!  :congrats: I'm alive & upright.

Idiot had cracked the valve stem putting on my new Qualifiers right before the trip ( :wtf: )!

Riding buddy Gary Martin hooked up his trailer, drove the 67 miles to pick me up and I got home at 10:30 PM.  Thanks, Gary!!!!! :thanks:

More later, I'm going back to that shop  :gatlin

Great time, Bandits!
RIDE FAST!
NO FEAR!
STAY ALIVE!

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 10:50:17 PM »
I made it back a couple hrs ago. Safe and sound. oggie(Jeff) and I got some more riding in yesterday,some wet,but mostly dried out after lunch @ Hill top. Went over roan mnt in TN,went acrooss to the BRpkwy,and on the way back a officer gave me a address to send $100. to the state of NC. Glad I put the bike in the van, it would have been a cold wet trip home on the bike from WV on to Erie.   Dan

Offline DanoRobinson

• New user!
    • http://www.frippislandresort.com
roll call
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 11:55:12 PM »
Hey BOSS 2006 Men & Women:
Great weekend!  Safe return to Fripp Island.  Rob and I had some light showers.  We considered the rain suits one time.  But, by the time we gassed up and drank a Red Bull, the drizzle stopped and the road ahead looked clear.  The suits never came out.  As you read above, Rob had a close call with a flat after he left me to go on home to Edgewater.  It makes me count my blessings everyday for the guardian angels riding along with us.  Don't forget to thank our Mighty God for such beautiful places to ride and getting us home safely!   :thanks:
Yo,
Dano
RR#5
Ride Fast!
No Fear!
Stay Alive!