Author Topic: I doubt I'll be able to make it.....Sorry!  (Read 15401 times)

Offline PeteSC

• Board Homesteader!
    • SouthChinaLady
I doubt I'll be able to make it.....Sorry!
« on: May 03, 2006, 03:36:33 PM »
The rumours that I am in Prison are not true.   Dittos, that I have joined an outlaw, gay biker gang, and am busy selling drugs to people, then redecorating their homes while they are under the influence of said product.
   There was a rumour I had been kidnapped by aliens, and underwent a series of anal probes, but, I can't confirm that as I stand here at the computer, typing this message.  (Don't feel like sitting down for some reason.....)

Actually, some of you know I was out of work for a while.  I have a job, a pretty bad job, that I can't get time off of.
(Yes, I'm a male exotic dancer....)   I'm only getting home 8-12 hours per week.  Getting to the rally seems impossible, without quitting.
(Can't do that until I catch my bills up.....)

Soooooo.....I will TRY to make it, but can't get my hopes up.   Sorry, but I know you guys and gals will have fun, anyway.    :beers:

I'm really sorry about no t shirts, and stickers this year.  when I started this job, I thought for sure it would slack off, but it hasn't.  I planned on a last minute effort to crank them out, but the minute never came.  The days kind of run together, and it all seems a blur.  (like some of the rallys!)   :motorsmile:

Sooner or later, we'll all ride together, again, until that day.....when you see a bike fall over at the Gap, think of me...... :crybaby:

Spartanburg, SC
'99 Bandit 1200
'03 DR650
I'm really a very hot, sexy,lesbian, trapped in this fat, middle-aged, male body......

Offline RobRobinson

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 04:11:57 PM »
:stop:  Do not say that, Pete!  You are needed and wanted at BOSS!  :bigok:

Is there any way your fellow BOSS riders could help?  :stickpoke: (Aside from that anal probe thing!!! :monkeymoon: )

Rob
RIDE FAST!
NO FEAR!
STAY ALIVE!

Offline theroamr

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 09:58:21 PM »
I had a feeling with the new job and less posts from you that the new job was time demanding. Sorry to hear that its true. I hope somthing changes and you can show up even if its just a briefly.   :crybaby:
We don't need more sensitivity training, we need DE-sensitivity training. Too many people with skin so thin you can see their quivering, sensitive little bones just waiting to be offended.

Learn to take a punch!!!

Offline PeteSC

• Board Homesteader!
    • SouthChinaLady
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 10:09:09 PM »
Just stocked up on cigars, in case, Roamr.   Been on this job 2 and half months.  Have had two days at home.  I think I still have a home....... :duh:

I'll try.   You guys have fun, anyway.  If it doesn't rain, we can't blame it on Fondon anymore!!!!
Spartanburg, SC
'99 Bandit 1200
'03 DR650
I'm really a very hot, sexy,lesbian, trapped in this fat, middle-aged, male body......

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 10:10:34 PM »
Sorry to hear that Pete. Now that Pa.will let me leave its borders,I was looking foward to meeting you. If not this time then maybe next time.

Offline speedytriple

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 11:37:51 PM »
ah just tell them the truth Pete you cant bear the though of me not coming to the rally so you're staying home also!! :thanks:  that makes two of us then that are real doubtful of making it this year?! i say we have to get a fall rally together this year seeing as many people are not making this one. i say we have a fall rally in sept. sometime. huh what do ya think.

mike
Mike
Berea, Ohio
2000 speed triple
2002 VW gti 1.8t

Offline theroamr

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 12:28:35 AM »
Thats some serious working Pete. Dont get yourself in trouble with your employer or anything, but it would be good to see you if you can make it. I have been ordering cigars from JR's since the last rally. I love the maduro consuegro's. I go through about a bundle every month or two now. Great cigar for the money.
We don't need more sensitivity training, we need DE-sensitivity training. Too many people with skin so thin you can see their quivering, sensitive little bones just waiting to be offended.

Learn to take a punch!!!

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 07:27:24 AM »
Quote from: "speedytriple"
ah just tell them the truth Pete you cant bear the though of me not coming to the rally so you're staying home also!! :thanks:  that makes two of us then that are real doubtful of making it this year?! i say we have to get a fall rally together this year seeing as many people are not making this one. i say we have a fall rally in sept. sometime. huh what do ya think.

mike

We can rally again at the Bandit track day.

Offline DRUIDRIDER

• Board Regular!
Pete's Demise
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 05:50:57 PM »
:shock: Oh, bigass bummer! The Guru of BOSS is a no-show?!  Mr. Bandit will have to cheer me up a lot now.  (I really empathize with your work crap)  Forget about the raffle stuff......but how will you get the "Wheels of Death" to the rally?????

Whoosh!
RIDE FAST,
NO FEAR,
STAY ALIVE!

Offline B12Teuton

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 03:45:43 PM »
Hey Guys.
Like Pete, I won't be able to make it either.
Work is crazy and the KTM is not done yet.  I did try to get it finished, but no time and $$ just won't allow any fun. :sad:
Manny
ATGATT (all the gear all the time!)
2006 KTM450XC Thump-whore

Offline scooter trash

• Board Homesteader!
  • Never Be The First To Get Old !
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 08:57:25 AM »
Susie and I will miss you Pete.
Hopefully you’ll make next years Robinson family reunion. I mean B.O.S.S.
Till we ride together again. Scooters - in - the - wind
 :sad:
00 Red Bandit 1200S (Gone But Not Forgotten)
96 Red Harley Springer
04 Sportster
11 BMW R1200RT
scooters - in - the - wind

"Hollow Points" - From Those Who Care To Send The Very Best

Offline PeteSC

• Board Homesteader!
    • SouthChinaLady
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 11:09:03 AM »
Sorry guys, weather is OK up there, I think!
 Got home at 2 am.  Have to leave again tonight.  No way I could make it up there, even for a 'touch and go'

Have fun....next year, maybe this fall.   WIll be ready to go on strike by then!!!!
Spartanburg, SC
'99 Bandit 1200
'03 DR650