Author Topic: Rally info  (Read 51210 times)

Offline 12sdrag

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2006, 09:52:06 PM »
Quote from: "GaryB12VA"
Hey Jr. sorry you're not going to be able to make the rally

I`m disappointed in my self for this decision. But the wife and I have decided to move south. Being that we already had that weekend off we are going to myrtle grove nc to check out a couple of houses and I have a job interview that friday. We will ride agian. next time maybe it won`t be so hot.
It is what it is and thats all it is till it is no more

Offline scooter trash

• Board Homesteader!
  • Never Be The First To Get Old !
Rally info
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2006, 09:07:55 AM »
KYRIDER WROTE:
Oh thats right, I forgot. Well anyhoo, I am Grant (kyrider, RR, Bandit lover, charter BOSS rider, wheeler dealer, fanny feeler.....euck enough)
But, I am not camping, I am in Cabin 2 sometimes called T-2. Can't wait to see you all. Did Susie jack her Harley up anymore??

If I raised her bike you guys would really have trouble keeping up to her, so to keep the embarrasment down we have left the bike at the stock height. She will have to slow a little in the 180 turns so you guys can catch up to her there. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
00 Red Bandit 1200S (Gone But Not Forgotten)
96 Red Harley Springer
04 Sportster
11 BMW R1200RT
scooters - in - the - wind

"Hollow Points" - From Those Who Care To Send The Very Best

Offline RobRobinson

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2006, 09:00:04 PM »
:beers: All right Daytona, you're in!  No need to pack that tent this time, huh?  :bigok:

Here's some luggage on sale for you to check out -

http://cl.exct.net/?ffcb10-fe671273776404757717-fe001571756d077d77137172-ff041575746606

Those Cortech Sport Saddlebags and Tailbag ought to fit your bike just fine!

Are you set up for Deland Motorsports Saturday?

Rob
RIDE FAST!
NO FEAR!
STAY ALIVE!

Offline DRUIDRIDER

• Board Regular!
Rally info
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2006, 11:57:39 PM »
If I raised her bike you guys would really have trouble keeping up to her, so to keep the embarrasment down we have left the bike at the stock height. She will have to slow a little in the 180 turns so you guys can catch up to her there. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quote]

Woo woo! I love you Scooter Trash and I am not gay.  Hey how about we film a new movie at BOSS called "BROKEBACK DRAGON"?  WEEEHOOOO!
We all pretend we are in love with the Dragon..........etc.  Whoosh!

RIDE FAST
NO FEAR
STAY ALIVE
RIDE FAST,
NO FEAR,
STAY ALIVE!

Offline scooter trash

• Board Homesteader!
  • Never Be The First To Get Old !
Rally info
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2006, 07:53:55 AM »
:duh:  You Robinsons need serious help. !!!!!!

:motorsmile:  :lol:  :stickpoke:  :bigok:  :beers:  :banana:  :bigdrink:  :toocool:  :toofunny:  :motorsmile:
00 Red Bandit 1200S (Gone But Not Forgotten)
96 Red Harley Springer
04 Sportster
11 BMW R1200RT
scooters - in - the - wind

"Hollow Points" - From Those Who Care To Send The Very Best

Offline RobRobinson

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2006, 04:22:39 PM »
:beers:  We got help but it's not SERIOUS!
 :bouncy:

Rob
RIDE FAST!
NO FEAR!
STAY ALIVE!

Offline GaryB12VA

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2006, 05:48:54 PM »
Woo Hoo, only 2 more weeks. I hope its still OK for me come on my new Yamaha FJR 1300 :grin:
'06 FJR 1300A

"The person who says it can't be done shouldn't interrupt the person who is doing it"

Offline RobRobinson

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »
:welcome:   My Brother Danny Robinson will be riding his FJR1300 to BOSS for the second time so SURE you are welcome!
 :bigok:
 :beers:

Rob
RIDE FAST!
NO FEAR!
STAY ALIVE!

Offline DanoRobinson

• New user!
    • http://www.frippislandresort.com
FJR1300A
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2006, 01:17:04 PM »
Hey Gary:
The Bandit crowd is very hospitable.  Non-Bandito's are welcome.  The only thing this crowd takes seriously is their love of riding.  The Bandit is one of the best all around motorcycles made.  If you don't own one, they might remind you what you're missing, eg., "I see you are riding YoMaMa."  But, they won't send you into exile on the next mountain over.  Now, there will be at least 2 FJR1300As at BOSS 2006.  You will see a few other makes there also.
Dano
RR#5
Ride Fast!
No Fear!
Stay Alive!

Offline GaryB12VA

• Board Homesteader!
Re: FJR1300A
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2006, 05:56:46 PM »
Quote from: "DanoRobinson"
Hey Gary:
The Bandit crowd is very hospitable.  Non-Bandito's are welcome.  The only thing this crowd takes seriously is their love of riding.  The Bandit is one of the best all around motorcycles made.  If you don't own one, they might remind you what you're missing, eg., "I see you are riding YoMaMa."  But, they won't send you into exile on the next mountain over.  Now, there will be at least 2 FJR1300As at BOSS 2006.  You will see a few other makes there also.
Dano
RR#5

Hey Dano, I know. I was just kidding. I've been to all the BOSS rallys. I even came on my R1 last year.
'06 FJR 1300A

"The person who says it can't be done shouldn't interrupt the person who is doing it"

Offline Bantana

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2006, 09:22:20 PM »
Gary, the Wilmington area is nice place. We could have a Fall BOSS at the beach next year. I hope the move works out for you.
~lloyd in atlanta
  Doing my best in the Southern Appalachians  to uphold the honor of Bandit riders everywhere.

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2006, 10:20:06 PM »
Hey I'm just wondering should i get a GPS nav. sys for my bike? Its sounding like the most of you B.O.S.S. folk may get me lost in those hills! I won't be able to keep up with even the smoker group and wined up taking the wrong or low road. Is there a group that have chicken strips galore i can hang with? If this is the normal ride         http://www.gormanonline.com/videos/street/DealsGapOverlookToXroads.wmv         maybe i can just say i was stuck behind a car (old) with smoke, driver with dyed blue or no hair!!!     :duh:  :motorsmile:  :beers:

Offline Auggie

• Board Regular!
Rally info
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2006, 09:24:33 AM »
I for one know I don't want to end up like that guy 1/3 through the video. I can't see me as too hard to keep up with as I plan to keep the shine side up.
'87 SRX 250 (gone)
'87 Radian 600 (sold)
'01 Bandit 1200S Red... cause red is faster :motorsmile:

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2006, 11:02:09 AM »
Ok I feel better now! If I do get lost I'll just set up a boarder watch!!!! I assume our proverbial store keepers we have in our capital have been to busy lining their pockets and pointing out each other's screw ups to watch ours!! I vote for a ride to ??? Boarders by Bandit's meet!!  Oh and one Busa!!!    :roll:  :beers:  :motorsmile:

Offline Bantana

• Board Homesteader!
Rally info
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2006, 10:27:30 AM »
No need for a GPS unless you have plenty of cash and love maping.
You could stay on the parkway all day long if you like to run a scenic pace. There is no shame in riding your own pace and keeping it safe. The roads in and around that region can hurt you, but only if you ride above your comfort zone.  A nice loop from BRMC is 276 north to 215 south to the BRP west to 23 east to 209 north to Hot Springs to 25 southeast to Marshall to Meadows Town Road (county road)  south 1001 to Leicester where a few miles down the road to Newfound Road (County Road 1004) to Canton 19/county road 110 back to 276 south to BRMC. 165 miles and a nice, reasonable day. This route takes you on some of the best roads in the area.
~lloyd in atlanta
  Doing my best in the Southern Appalachians  to uphold the honor of Bandit riders everywhere.