Author Topic: Frame Sliders? Which ones did you get?  (Read 2693 times)

Offline davidk

• Board Regular!
Frame Sliders? Which ones did you get?
« on: September 25, 2006, 06:38:46 PM »
I'm looking for a set of frame sliders that don't look hideous, monstrous, or retarded mushrooms. My friend has a set on his sv650 that are black through and through and don't have a mushroom look to them but alas, they are not made for bandits. If you have a good set of sliders, please post them and their brand. It's hard to find the right parts for your bike!!

Offline Desolation Angel

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 08:18:58 PM »
I like Metisse best.  I use the style on the left.  Black ones.

Offline ant_129

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 09:14:08 PM »
Would you happen to have a picture of that on the bike?  If not, where do they mount at?
02 Bandit 1200S
Holeshot 21" slipon
Holeshot Stage 1 jet kit
Givi engine guards

Offline solman

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 12:32:38 AM »
I've seen pictures of frame sliders on Bandits and I didn't like the looks of them.  To go from the frame all the way out to protect the motor is not a good look.  I went with the Suzuki case guards and they wrap around the motor really nice.  Most people look at the bike for 5 minutes before they even notice that they are there.
03 Naked Bandit 1200 <br />Vitamin B12, its great for the soul!

Offline 00to60

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 02:41:45 AM »
Try www.whaccessories.com they have some polished ones for $115.00 that looks great on the Bandit. :grin:

:btw: They are the Metisse Protector "Strada" ( 5th item below the Protector column under the Bandit Page). :motorsmile:
The only thing that matters is how fast you can get from 0 to 60, because top speed is secondary