Author Topic: 1991 GSF 400 Bandit For Sale - Western Maine  (Read 3174 times)

Offline MLambert19

• New user!
1991 GSF 400 Bandit For Sale - Western Maine
« on: May 13, 2012, 10:42:18 PM »
I'll probably regret this...

1991 GSF 400 Bandit. 2nd owner. Bought with sub-500 miles last summer, has 1,200+/- now. Has BOTH the optional front fairing and solo cowl, along with both stock exhaust and a stainless F1 slip-on. New battery and tune-up as of late last summer. Factory manual, shop manual, Bandit memorabilia (original sales ads and paperwork, all keys with factory metal tag and plastic still on the 2nd key). Bike has one small ding to the right of the filler cap from the 1st owner's garage. Otherwise totally unmolested, flawless and runs like new.

I don't need to sell it, and these bikes are becoming increasingly rare - especially in this condition and mileage. $5000. Pretty firm, but if someone turned up with $4900 cash I probably wouldn't turn them away. Will work on getting pictures of everything. This is here first, eBay to follow. I'd prefer to see it go to someone who wants one of these bikes specifically, not just anyone...

matthew.f.lambert@gmail.com - serious inquiries only please. I realize my price is significantly over kbb... but I paid over the odds for the bike, and have since added the solo cowl, battery, and tuneup... the carb work alone cost me a small fortune, and I have the receipt to prove it.

Thanks, -Matt