Author Topic: 2000 Bandit 1200 S Houston Tx  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Inahurry

• Board Regular!
2000 Bandit 1200 S Houston Tx
« on: May 23, 2011, 02:09:58 PM »
Offering for a steal of a deal for a Suzuki Bandit 1200 S. You can't buy this much horsepower for this cheap. Bike has been adult driven for 45K miles and everything has been upgraded and maintained. This bike is mechanically sound and will get you where you need to go in a hurry if need be. Personal top speed achieved by my big A is 145 mph with the wheelie poopin sprockets installed. Bike is modified for more ponies and style. Don't let the mileage scare you away from this streetfighter it has all kinds of Power and is still mechanically sound. It can scream down the road way better than it did off the dealer floor.

Modifications include:
2nd gen front forks, new front fender, fresh black paint, tank coated inside holeshot covers, mirrors and handlebar, new grips, titanium 4 to header, hindle can - sounds great, stage one jet kit, high performance clutch and springs, k&N filter, fresh battery, brake pads- plugs-oil change,cat eye turns, rear fender eliminator with wheel hugger replacement, sprocket teeth lower number in front higher number in back, hyabusa chain, tank bra. I am sure I am leaving something off. You can't beat this price to get you carving down those twisty curvy roads almost for what the down payment of a new bike would be. Not recommended for the the novice rider but hey its your skin. Serious inquiries only, no joy rides. I had an offer of $1,800.00 but am holding out for $2,000 now.

Email tnacsi@hotmail.com for pics.