Author Topic: Auctioning off a lightly-crashed '91 Bandit 400  (Read 7928 times)

Offline melikeytacos

• New user!
Auctioning off a lightly-crashed '91 Bandit 400
« on: September 05, 2014, 12:06:22 PM »
Hey guys, a few weeks ago I had a low speed highside on my Bandit 400.  There isn't a lot of damage but I got offered a decent deal on another bike so I'm auctioning the Bandit off.

Mechanically it is pretty solid, it was my daily ride up until the crash.  The water pump had been rebuilt 5 days before the accident.  Someone can take the bike, fix the broken controls, and it'd be a daily rider for them too.

I started it low on ebay and it's met the reserve of $300.  If you're interested, the auction still has 3 days left:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111451518265

I looked around a bit and didn't see anything that says not to link to ebay auctions, so if this isn't cool then let me know and we'll kill this thread.  Bandit 400's are getting more and more rare so I figured someone here might be interested.

Offline Lone_Drifter

• New user!
Re: Auctioning off a lightly-crashed '91 Bandit 400
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 01:53:07 PM »
Damn. If you weren't so far... I could really use some pieces off that bad boy.

Offline melikeytacos

• New user!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 03:09:58 PM »
Well, if the auction price stays low, the shipping cost might be worth it.  I was poking around with the quote thing on ebay punching in zip codes for california, etc and was surprised to see quotes for about $350, which seems reasonable.

This was a nice solid bike for me though, it'd kinda be a shame to break it down, but of course that's up to the buyer to decide.

Offline albertinhouston

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 01:26:02 AM »
Im sure its gone but just checkng to be sure. Im in houston.
Txt me if you have it.
832 253 6761