Author Topic: FS: Complete Naked-to-Faired parts set  (Read 2869 times)

Offline hdrewh

• Board Regular!
FS: Complete Naked-to-Faired parts set
« on: October 25, 2011, 03:10:48 PM »
Ok, several pics included below.  A few notes:

.5  I have someone interested but nothing has been committed to yet.

1. The right-side fairing has minor scratches but no cracks from a 0-mph tipover.  Also on the right are some touch-up spots where the previous owner had a brake fluid spillage mishap.  I don't know if you'd be repainting but if so this wouldn't be an issue, the plastic itself is not damaged.

2.  The left side fairing is in good shape all around.

3. Note the holes in the cowl and my notes stating what I used them for.   Any other questions on this let me know.

4. If someone buys the whole set I'll throw in one of these plus a 30-amp relay:
http://www.aerostich.com/ear-cannon-air-horn.html
(I had it mounted up under the fairing on the cage, naked, I couldn't find a spot I liked.  I went with the high/low Fiamm combo instead.  The Ear Cannon is louder)

5. I cut the wires on the turn signals to re-use the connectors for my LED replacements.  Some wire remains on the inside, the signals are easily disassembled and longer wires can be attached.  However I've also seen a set of new OEM-like replacement signals very cheap, something like $10-$15.

6. Oh, OEM Windshield.  I have it, its scuffed up and has several small holes drilled through it from various tinkering I was doing for extra wind protection (long story).  Buyer is of course welcome to it.

I'd be looking for $275 obo for everything plus exact shipping to wherever you are located.  I'd pack as much together as I could to minimize the cost.  Local pickup is fine too.  Rockland County, NY.

Any other questions or if you want to see more pics, just ask.

Howard

Offline hdrewh

• Board Regular!
Re: FS: Complete Naked-to-Faired parts set
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 06:35:40 PM »
all sold.