Author Topic: Lots of Bandit 1200 Parts Gen2 01-05  (Read 2707 times)

Offline ShayWex

• First Post! Be Gentle!
Lots of Bandit 1200 Parts Gen2 01-05
« on: November 25, 2011, 12:36:48 PM »
If you need any Suzuki Bandit 1200 01-05 parts...Im the guy to see.TEXT....TEXT...TEXT ME on 323-828-4758 or email me through here for Pics. Im in  San Diego/Encinitas.Checkout the pics on my Facebook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SFBell-Motorcycles/127997993974208

Im just trying to sell this stuff to fund my other Bandit Project. If anybody has a full set of gaskets or a Top End set for a 02 Bandit 1200 let me know.

I have a used Anniversary Gas Tank & Tail section in really Sweet Condition plus the grab handle take everything for $250 OBO

Silver Gas Tank and Tail + Grab Handle...Tank is real nice Tail has Bandit-itis rash on right side plus a crack .$150 OBO for all.

Blue Gas Tank and Tail section in Primo condition.I put some Yoshi decals on both but they can easily come off or keep them on if you want. $250 OBO for both.

Set of Barrells/Juggs on standard bore..they look real nice no scoring or anything..the outside os barrells are a bit dirty but nothing a lick of paint cant make right.$70
I have BRAND NEW Clutch cover GASKET Valve cover Gaskets Ignition cover Gaskets....so much more stuff I cant type it all in here.

Brand New Brake & Clutch Master cylinder covers Gold colour with Bandit etched in covers...Bling for $35

I got Used signal covers...clutch cover... Starter side cover...sprocket covers..Handlebars...Throttle Cables Push & Pull..Choke Cable. Foot pegs front and rear.Used OEM Exhaust mid pipe and tail silencer $25 for both.

Custom Saddles and OEM Saddles.The Saddle in the pic is BRAND NEW French made Top Saddlerie.On Fleabay they go for $400.. My price $250 OBO for the Saddle. I have 1 Used Silver front Fender it has a few light scratches but can use as is or paint it.$25
BRAND New Emgo Ignition Switch $35 (For extra $50 I will install the Ignition Switch for u cos they are a son bish to install lol) Plus a used Rear Hugger for Bandit its Blue and sorta Purple-ish $50 its in really great condition and lots lots lots more Bandit shit I cant remember...lol

Brand NEW Fieldsheer all weather Jacket still with the Tags on it..its a perfect Jacket for this time of Year.XL/XXL BRAND NEW $75
Brand NEW Yoshimura Leather RACE Pants STILL WITH TAGS ON THEM...they are too big on me and Im a 36" waist & 34" leg and I weigh about 204lbs Im not drinking as much as I used to so I lost weight...lol. BRAND NEW WITH TAGS $120.

I can email more pics if needed. I need a complete front end form a 01-07 Hayabusa..Im willing to trade for that and Im looking for a Honda CB100 and/or a 60s Suzuki Sportsman 50 or 80 cc.

PLUS I HAVE 67 NOS HONDA GASKETS SETS 1970-80s and a 1974 CB550 FOR SALE. I have no title for the Bike its a project or could be made into a cool track day bike I guess.Bike has engine that turns over fine..frame looks good and straight...Forks look o.k but need a service with new Seals and oil. Gauges look really really good for a Bike almost 40 years old Mileage satins 63k NO WHEELS ..NO GAS TANK & NO SEAT.$300 OBO.

Shay aka The Irish guy