Author Topic: FS: Bandit repair manuals, info and new clutch cable-tank bra added on 9-7-12  (Read 2762 times)

Offline flip

• Board Homesteader!
I got rid of my '96 Bandit 600. I gave the buyer a few boxes of extra stuff but I had forgotten about these repair manuals and other info. I would like to let them go as a package deal. Here is a list:
-Clymer Suzuki Bandit 600 1995-2000
-Haynes Suzuki GSF600 & 1200 Bandit fours '95-'97
-Suzuki GSF600 Service Manual (paperback from Suzuki)
-GSF600S Service Manual (Notebook with looseleaf pages from Suzuki, part #99500-36100-03E)
-Suzuki parts micro-fiche (I don't have a reader so I will assume it is for the Bandit, that's what it was sold as)
-Motorcycle Reports printed booklet on the 600 Bandit
-Printed copy of Bandit mod article from Rider Feb 1997 which was part of that MC Reports booklet(the dyno charts weren't very clear in the booklet so Ian emailed this article to me and I printed it)
-Motorcyclist magazine August 1995 which has an article on the 600 Bandit
-Superbike Magazine Report on the 600 Bandit( these are loose leaf pages that can go into a notebook)
-Magazine article from Nov 2001 which has some dyno run charts for an 884cc big bore Bandit 600

How about $60 shipped in the USA?

I also found a new clutch cable. It is for the 1st gen 600 Bandits. The part number is 58200-26E00. It's still sealed in the package as I received it. This goes in the box with the other stuff.

*I just found my used Factory tank bra for my Bandit which is now added to the package. The elsatic strap has lost it's elasticity but it was fitting and working fine when it was last on my bike.

I can do Paypal or USPS money orders.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 05:54:43 AM by flip »

Offline flip

• Board Homesteader!
A used factory tank bra just found and added to the package deal.