Author Topic: Suzuki Bandit 650S for sale - SE England - REDUCED  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Daimo

• New user!
Suzuki Bandit 650S for sale - SE England - REDUCED
« on: July 13, 2011, 07:21:52 AM »
PRICE REDUCED

After nearly 5 years ownership from new of my Suzuki Bandit 650S "Black" i'm looking to sell up to get a car for the work commute.

1 owner, ABS, genuine Suzuki grabrail/topbox frame + Suzuki Givi Topbox.  6 Months tax, and MOT until 31st March 2012.

I bought this bike brand new to have a reliable bike for work.  Its been absolutly fantastic, started every single day and has never let me down at all!!!  I WILL be gutted to get rid of it for a car that "might" not be as reliable as good old Bandito has.

Its been fully serviced every 4000 miles, rinsed off every night in with cold water in the winter (get the nasty salt off), and garage stored every night.

Its got under 37,000 miles, all by me.  Its the oil cooled version.  It has all the stamps and has been well maintained, as I never wanted it to let me down.   Its a 2006 bike, registered in early 2007.

It has the following done:

Front mudguard extension
Rear mudguard
Tinted double screen (really good!)
Pyramid crash bungs
Genuine Suzuki top box frame with Suzuki/Givi top box
Beowulf exhaust (still have lifetime guarantee)
Clear tank side protectors (knee area)

All stuff to protect the bike from the weather and keep its long life.  The bike will come with the standard exhaust, standard screen etc as well.

Bad points?  I'll be honest.

The exhaust manifold/link pipe join corroded away, so we had to weld the link pipe into the manifold under the bike. The rear can is still removable. 

Front wheel has paintwork flaking, usually by garages removing wheel weights  :evil:

Small scuff on crank casing.  The bike was dropped.  I was riding down my drive in a foot of snow. Dabbed the rear brake and the bike slide under me at sub 5mph (so slowly, I had to kept dipping the clutch in first gear as idle in 1st was too fast :lol: ).  Bike dropped onto snow under me and scuffed the left bung and crank cover.  I was not happy, but thats what you get riding in the snow/ice  :lol: 

tbh, for a bike with sub 37k, its in great condition and well looked after.  The engines sound and has spent most of its life cruising about for work as i've got anothe bike to have fun on.  Im more about fuel economy :lol:  Any bolts removed to clean brakes/wheels over winter etc have been greased before putting back in so no dreaded sticking bolts either.

Im happy to answer any questions about anything on the bikes life.  Im located in Gravesend in Kent and any inspection welcome.

£2195 ono.

Please message me on here, or email me at

daimob@fotki.com

Telephone number will be sent to serious enquiries.

Engine/Bung damage.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:02:42 AM by Daimo »
Suzuki Bandit 656 S Oil Cooled work hack
Benelli Tornado 900cc Tre triple poser machine