Author Topic: Fontana  (Read 12938 times)

Offline TheKillerB

• Board Homesteader!
Fontana
« on: May 02, 2005, 02:07:40 AM »
So I saw a lot of Bandits in the California Speedway infield for this weekends AMA event, were any of you BanditAlley folks there?

Offline dpgasser

• TURBO TYPER!
Fontana
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 02:16:55 PM »
Yeah, I was there, and I think that I saw you!  Not too many yellow B4s with a bikini windscreen.  I have the faded red B4 with dual headlights (a la Speedtriple).  I would have talked with you, but I spotted you at the end of the day and you were riding out.

Dave.

Offline TheKillerB

• Board Homesteader!
Fontana
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 12:40:03 AM »
Cool, so that was your B4.  I saw it when I was walking to my bike to drop something off.  My dad is actually the one who pointed it out.  His was the silver B12 pulling out ahead of me leaving the track.  I wish we'd have run into each other, it would've been cool to talk Bandits for a while.

John

Offline dpgasser

• TURBO TYPER!
Fontana
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 03:12:53 PM »
Yeah John, I wish we would have been able to talk.  As you saw, my B4 is not that cosmetically appealing, but it runs like a top and I have plans to strip it down to the frame and do a complete restore.  I can't do this until I have another motorcycle (can't go without riding!).  Anyway, it was a great weekend for racing, wasn't it?

Dave.

Offline turbo-bob

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Fontana
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 11:05:32 PM »
Quote from: "TheKillerB"
So I saw a lot of Bandits in the California Speedway infield for this weekends AMA event, were any of you BanditAlley folks there?

NOPE  :stickpoke:
"Got Boost"
Winning is'nt everything
Loosing just sucks !

Offline solman

• Board Homesteader!
Fontana
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 02:31:46 AM »
I'll be out there next year. :banana:
03 Naked Bandit 1200 <br />Vitamin B12, its great for the soul!