Author Topic: Barber's motorpark AMA Super Bike Race April 2008  (Read 2908 times)

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
Barber's motorpark AMA Super Bike Race April 2008
« on: January 24, 2008, 01:56:23 PM »

Ok! It's official. The tickets are on sale. I got mine yesterday. Any one in the Nashville/Murfreesboro Tennessee area that has plans to go to the race maybe a few of us can hook and ride down together. We usually stay in a Best Western right across the street from a Logan's Roadhouse...banditone1250s....

There is thin line between fear and respect...Feel free to drift across it every now and then...
There is a thin line between fear and respect...feel free to drift across it every now and then...

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Re: Barber's motorpark AMA Super Bike Race April 2008
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 06:39:33 PM »
hope to see you guys.  This will be my fourth year in a row there.  My plans are to take the RV and camp at the track.  Should have the Bandit & the Guzzi Cali there.  Hope some of the Two Wheeled Texans will be there too.  I plan to go to Deal's the week following. 

did you get good rates from BW?  Not sure which hotel you'll be, if it's off 280 you can take back roads to Barber.

if you've never been there, you're in for a treat.  The museum is worth trip alone.  Make sure you get a Pit Pass.  Visit me in the camping area.....you might BBQ & have a cerveza.
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 09:13:19 PM »

No, It's not by any means my first time around that block. We have been going down there for the last 5-6 years, I can't really remember which. I am not sure if that BW is on 280 or not but I can find out and get back to you about it. All I can really remember specifically is that there was a Logan's right across the street. Which direction are you coming from? Let us know if we can meet up and ride together..banditone1250s... :burnout:

There is a thin line between fear and respect...Feel free to cross it every now and then...
There is a thin line between fear and respect...feel free to drift across it every now and then...

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
Barber's MotorSpeedway April 18-20, 2008
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 09:30:33 PM »

It's official. The tickets are on sale I got mine yesterday along with paddock passes this year. Any one riding down from the Kentucky Tennessee area, we are all up about getting a few of us together for the ride down to Birmingham. Several people i here have menyioned going just got to get together with the whole thing.. banditone1250s

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 10:36:15 PM »

No, It's not by any means my first time around that block. We have been going down there for the last 5-6 years, I can't really remember which. I am not sure if that BW is on 280 or not but I can find out and get back to you about it. All I can really remember specifically is that there was a Logan's right across the street. Which direction are you coming from? Let us know if we can meet up and ride together..banditone1250s... :burnout:

There is a thin line between fear and respect...Feel free to cross it every now and then...

I'll be camping at the track in my RV
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
AMA Honda Super Bike Race in Leeds Alabama April 18-20th..
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »

Is any body in the middle Tennessee area going to the Super Bike race in April? It would be nice to get some riders together and ride down together. I ride with a 650SV and a Z1000. We have already got tickets and have motel rooms reserved. We usually stay close to a Logan's Road House so we can at least eat good at night. It's only a few minutes from the track and the rise is not bad either. We usually go down early Friday morning and just get  there when we get there. If any one is planning on going hit me up some time and maybe we can make plans to get together and ride down together or at least start out together... :burnout:

There is a thin line between fear and respect....Feel free to drift across it every now and then....