Author Topic: Barber SuperBike races?  (Read 5956 times)

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Barber SuperBike races?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 07:58:15 PM »
I did get a few pictures.  Not as good as I would have hoped, had to use a lot of digital zooom.

the Museum was great, folks in Alabama are always fun.  Got to meet Duhamel & Shwantz.  Races were good, weather was, uhh

Finally got the bike running.  Looks like the culprit was frost, a weak battery and overfill on the last oil change.....man, that air box was dripping with oil.  Must've kicked out a couple more onces when I opened the drain hose.

New battery, plugs & clean airbox ....all good to go.  Poor prep on my part.....oh well, operator error after 44k miles.

Good to meet you all. Thanks for the memories Larry, Lloyd, Rick & Pete. As well as the crew of folks we met there like John, Wild Bill, and Walt.

Looking farward to seeing you in Ark, Lloyd .  Don't know where I've stashed my old 'Dregs tapes.

Now Mr Acree, I can use some pointers with insurance over my new car.  has a bent frame rail...arguing about "diminshed value" and $8k estimates......caught them trying to put a rebuilt bumper on the car !

pleanty going on here.....

John
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport