Author Topic: Lake effect snow  (Read 3675 times)

Offline stormi

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
  • BOFH
    • stormi's other hobbies
Lake effect snow
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 07:07:32 AM »
Quote from: "Red01"

Another documentry from 2005, Canadian CNW Telbec's Climate Catastrophe Cancelled, comes to the same conclusions. Among the experts in this one are two scientists who were reviewers of the UN's IPCC. It's interesting the trouble one of them had when he wanted his name disassociated with the IPCC when it came out and he didn't want his name attached to it anymore.

The link is part one of five, but you can follow the whole thing from here.

Interestingly enough, that one has a lot of the same footage apparently.  In the one I watched, there was a bunch of talk about the IPCC and the scientists wanting their names taken off of these reports and stuff.  And the founder of greenpeace was in there too.

Of course with the one from the UK,.. I didn't have to look at/ or listen to Chretien.  He's like watching a bad dubbed movie.  Watch or listen, you can't do both.
stormi

Dita - 91 Bandit 400 - SOLD
Blue - 02 Hornet 919 - Perfect Gentleman
02 KTM 200 EXC - Sold
08 VFR800 - Lowered 1.2"
17 KTM RC390
17 Husky TC85 converted to 105

Electrosport Charging System Test - it really works

Offline jimmym1296

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.jandjloghomes.com
Lake effect snow
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »
I live near Butler but have another house near Tionesta, hence 100 mile north of Pgh. was where the snow landed. I traded my Bandit for a dualsport to ride more with the kids. 666 is lots of fun except you get a bit of traffic when the rodeo is in town.
jimmym