Author Topic: Cleveland Cycle World Show  (Read 2542 times)

Offline jimmym1296

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.jandjloghomes.com
Cleveland Cycle World Show
« on: January 29, 2006, 09:49:57 PM »
Grueling but fun day. Took my 2 sons(8 & 13) plus one of their friends to the show. My older son turned 13 yesterday(ugh!) and thought they might enjoy it(they did). The Boss Stunt show was ok, hard to see because they didn't have any stands set up. The back flips were cool to see. They did them first on what looked liked 50cc bikes and then on a larger bike. Hard to believe that was the holy grail of stunt riding not to long ago, now it seems almost routine. Me and the boys sat and look at all the different bikes displayed. What an unlimited bank account would do for a garage! A good day but now I'm ready to relax with a couple of beers. My wife won't be too happy with all the brochures and stickers the kids picked up.
jimmym

Offline tacoman

• Board Homesteader!
show
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 01:23:40 PM »
I felt the same way with the Seattle show.  We didn't get to the stunt show early enough and were 5 rows back.  Hopefully they can put up some bleachers next year.  The show this year was a bit ho-hum as there were no real new models apart from some cruisers (they all kind of look the same anyway).

Offline ant_129

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Cleveland Cycle World Show
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 08:18:35 PM »
Hey, my B-day was yesterday also...
02 Bandit 1200S
Holeshot 21" slipon
Holeshot Stage 1 jet kit
Givi engine guards

Offline jimmym1296

• Board Homesteader!