Author Topic: Bike Night at Joe's Crab Shack  (Read 2605 times)

Offline 0to60

• TURBO TYPER!
Bike Night at Joe's Crab Shack
« on: September 07, 2006, 01:10:13 AM »
I just got back from Wedensday Night Bike Night at Joe's Crab Shack and I am  proud to be a B6 owner. There were decked out bikes everywhere, but the Bandit stood out as a unique machine. Most of the other bikes were overcustomed sportbikes or overchromed cruisers. They looked nice too, but the B6 is a unique blend of the cruiser/sportbike,not to mention that it led the way for an orange Ninja (possible zx-10) going there and a BMW 1100 Boxer leaving. There was a dark blue 2nd gen Bandit 1200 with full fairing and a 1997 Italian red marble Bandit 600 with a 170 rear tire owned by Rob ( another Banditalley member that has posted 3 times).
 :motorsmile:
The only thing that matters is how fast you can get from 0 to 60, because top speed is secondary
The only thing that matters is how fast you can get from 0 to 60, because top speed is secondary

Offline solman

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 04:17:15 AM »
I am looking forward to taking my bike to the Saturday night hang out.  Nobody knows that I am back, so it should be a bit of a surprise.  I know what you mean about being unique, there are only 4 Bandit owners in the area that I know of and that is including myself.
03 Naked Bandit 1200 <br />Vitamin B12, its great for the soul!

Offline Swamp Rat

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 11:21:33 AM »
I don't tend to visit " BIke Night" places. They are usually a bunch of Harleys or stunters...either way I don't fit the crowd. I got the Bandit because I choose to go my own way most of the time. I've seen a few Bandits around here but I don't know who they are.
Brian
20003 1200s
2001 Drz 400e

Offline rg54669

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 04:58:28 PM »
0to60,
Is this your first time at Joe's?  Myself and the Teal Bandit go down to Beale most Wednesday's.   A lot of times I also end up at Joe's around 9:45 to 10:00, usually with a 1200 Triumph Daytona, and/or a GSXR 1000 and a R1.

Shoot me a note next week if you are planning on being at Joe's.  I have never seen the 600 up close.  I will look for you just beyond the beer tubs.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Smokes!..What a Ride!"

Offline Sven

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
  • Drop the puck!
    • My site is always under renovation!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 11:39:20 PM »
Yeah, I'm usually on Beale.  Joe's parking lot just doesn't grab me where it counts, but I could give it a try again if you let me know you're gonna be there.

I missed the scene this week, was in Ogden, where there are MCs *everywhere you look!*
2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200S | el Bandido de Cerceta | the teal bandit
2010 Yamaha FJR1300A | Gin Tama | the silver bullet
2002 Honda CRV | the dirt-colored car

Offline 0to60

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 11:38:18 AM »
To Sven:       I plan on going there this Wednesday night (9/13/06). Look for the Forest green Bandit 600 with chrome japanese characters and a Bye license plate. Also the windscreen is cut down to 4 inches with chrome trimming. Yosh pipe and stainless steel oil cooler. Maybe I can meet you at Beale Street Joe's Crab shack if you prefer this upcoming Wednesday.

Offline 0to60

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 11:45:44 AM »
To rg54669:      I went to Joe's(Germantown) last year in July with a friend and rode through to bike night on Beale with the same friend (did'nt stop though) last year in August too. This is the first time I went solo. This was my third bike night outing.

Offline Sven

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
  • Drop the puck!
    • My site is always under renovation!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 04:43:57 PM »
Quote from: 0to60
Maybe I can meet you at Beale Street Joe's Crab shack if you prefer this upcoming Wednesday.

I don't think the Joe's on the riverfront has a bike nite.  I'll PM you closer to WED.
2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200S | el Bandido de Cerceta | the teal bandit
2010 Yamaha FJR1300A | Gin Tama | the silver bullet
2002 Honda CRV | the dirt-colored car