Author Topic: It Ain't No B.O.S.S. but it was cool...  (Read 2643 times)

Offline FlyingTurtle1

• Board Homesteader!
It Ain't No B.O.S.S. but it was cool...
« on: June 22, 2005, 01:07:22 AM »
:grin:  Well guys thought you might like to see the start of a BOSS like meeting for Futuras. Happened last weekend in Noblesville Ind. Bob Davis opened his home to a Futura Mod Party. It was a good time in the same vein as BOSS, compare bikes, mods, general BS and then a nice ride. You Bandit riders in Ind. might wanna check out Rt.135 between Gnaw Bone and Nashville sometime. But check out
www.bikepics.com/pictures/378881     and 378882     you can spot my I W's rump in the middle!  Not as many bikes as at BOSS but it's a start. 2 weeks and headed for MOTO GP !!! Can't wait. Keep the shiny side up ya'll! :motorsmile:
Terry Humphreys...No longer a Bandit owner
'06 FJR..stock for the moment....

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 01:25:26 AM »
11 bikes is a good turnout! Especially if you consider sales figures for the Futura are probably lower than the the Bandits.

Love those red ones!  :bigok:
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline FlyingTurtle1

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 12:28:01 AM »
Yeah Paul WAY lower but everyone was suprised at the turn out. Long distance award went to a guy from South Carolinia..On a fast Silver I might add!! ( Same as with you Bandit guys, which color is faster...we all know it's SILVER!!  :lol: ) What was funny was we didn't plan the pictures that way and didn't notice the red, silver, black line up until we started taking the pictures. When it was finally noticed it got a great laugh and then the Hottin' really got going. The Hosts bike is red!
Terry Humphreys...No longer a Bandit owner
'06 FJR..stock for the moment....

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 12:38:30 AM »
Quote from: "FlyingTurtle1"
What was funny was we didn't plan the pictures that way and didn't notice the red, silver, black line up until we started taking the pictures. When it was finally noticed it got a great laugh and then the Hottin' really got going. The Hosts bike is red!

I figured you set it up that way.  

Sounds like fun!  Man, those Italians sure know how to put together a good lookin' bike!
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7