Author Topic: Fatal Motorcycle Crash Closes I-94/MI  (Read 2806 times)

Offline PeteSC

• Board Homesteader!
    • SouthChinaLady
Fatal Motorcycle Crash Closes I-94/MI
« on: September 09, 2005, 07:20:37 PM »
Fatal Motorcycle Crash Closes I-94
Police Believe Motorcyclist Lost Control, Drove Off Freeway

POSTED: 7:17 am EDT September 9, 2005
UPDATED: 8:27 am EDT September 9, 2005

A section of Interstate 94 is closed Friday morning for a fatal motorcycle crash investigation.

The westbound lanes of the freeway remain closed between Jackson Road and M-14, as well as the entrance ramp from Jackson Road, according to Michigan State Police.

Police said the motorcycle was driving at about 160 mph when it went off the freeway just before 4 a.m. State troopers were searching for the operator who they believed was thrown from the cycle.

The victim's body was located at about 4:30 a.m.

Police believe the motorcyclist lost control of the cycle while taking a sharp turn on the freeway.

Traffic delays were reported for about three miles during the morning commute from the freeway closure, according to Local 4 Traffic. Northbound U.S. Highway 23 to westbound M-14 to westbound I-94 was suggested as an alternate route by ClickOnDetroit.com partner Traffic.com.

Police said the motorcycle was driving at about 160 mph when it went off the freeway just before 4 a.m. State troopers were searching for the operator who they believed was thrown from the cycle.

The victim's body was located at about 4:30 a.m.

Nice, took them 30 minutes to find the body, must have really launched himself!
[/b]
Spartanburg, SC
'99 Bandit 1200
'03 DR650
I'm really a very hot, sexy,lesbian, trapped in this fat, middle-aged, male body......