Author Topic: GIVI A755  (Read 3092 times)

Offline TheBigB

• Board Homesteader!
GIVI A755
« on: August 30, 2005, 05:08:17 PM »
Any feedback on the GIVI A755 Universal Windscreen? It looks as though the styling of it will compliment a naked B12 rather well - I am just wondering if anyone out there has any experience with it as far as mounting it... that and what sort of wind protection it offers. I am looking to head up the West coast from L.A. to Portland. Arizona Motorsports has one for $144 - which strikes me as descent price.

Thanks,
The Big B

Offline theroamr

• Board Homesteader!
GIVI A755
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 06:35:21 PM »
Price sounds about right . I had one for awhile , liked it alot . You can vary the angle of it pretty well to suit the ride . Quality was very good . Here's a link to a pix http://www.banditalley.com/events/fallride02/roamr.jpg
We don't need more sensitivity training, we need DE-sensitivity training. Too many people with skin so thin you can see their quivering, sensitive little bones just waiting to be offended.

Learn to take a punch!!!

Offline WEINERDOGBONE

• Board Homesteader!
GIVI A755
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 10:03:46 PM »
I had one on my B12 when it was a naked. I liked it quite a bit. It looked great on the bike and the wind protection was probably about 65 to 70% that of a stock fairing configuration. I sold it to someone on the old board.

Offline TheBigB

• Board Homesteader!
GIVI A755
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 02:43:09 PM »
Thansk for the Info. I think I will be placing my order with Arizona MotorSports here soon... but now I am wondering if I should get the slightly larger A760.