Author Topic: Long lost  (Read 2692 times)

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Long lost
« on: November 22, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
  I made it back in!  My computer couldn't seem to find the site,again. But was able to click on a link to get again.
   Hope everyone has been well,and to any newBs,Hi ,I'm Dan the Smooth operator. :beers:

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
Re: Long lost
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 04:36:39 PM »
 :welcome: back, Smooth!  :bandit:
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline CWO4GUNNER

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • GUNNER G. CWO4 WEPS USCG Retired
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 07:26:58 PM »
Your name is very familiar, so welcome back and a very happy, and reflective Thanksgiving.   :beers: :thanks: :beers: :thanks:

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 07:52:08 PM »
Welcome back, Dan.  How are things in beautiful Erie?  I'm enjoying the holiday in the Southwestern corner of the state.
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 09:05:29 PM »
 :thanks: for the welcome backs. We havn't had much for riding weather up here in Erie Latley. When we did get some nice weather ,I was usally working or hunting. A little snow today and tommorow, then it should get back up in the 40s again.
   Will probably make the Bandit mostly a track bike,and keep the SV for my street bike. I know that sound backwards, but the Bandit has already been baptized in turn 4, and I still owe 1k on the SV. Love that bike, smooth power delivery.I didn't think I'd need to do much improvement after riding on the street. But after getting pulled coming out of turns on the track, I nned to make some adjustments. The Bandit has more power,but I could do better lapX on the SV.
   Was hoping to get back in here, I missed last years rally,(and tickets) and hope to make 2008s. They have a SV rally down by the Gap,but I'd rather make the Bandit Alley Rally if I can make it.
     Dan

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 07:53:15 AM »
  I made it back in!  My computer couldn't seem to find the site,again. But was able to click on a link to get again.
   Hope everyone has been well,and to any newBs,Hi ,I'm Dan the Smooth operator. :beers:
Dan your more than welcome to email me any time like some others do when when the board is down i doubt it will happen much now but i have always been on. Hope racing went well for you this year. Happy belated T-G cheers
Jay
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 07:32:54 PM »
 :thanks: Jay, will do that. My racing was pretty much non exsisting last year. Had alot going on, Daughters graduation,son's wedding,home imrpovements. Finally made it w/ Fasttrax toward the end of the yr. on the SV,and I had a water pump problem. Went back again and did the A school. Hopfully I'll be getting some more seat time in in 08.
   How did your season go?  Dan