Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 2216 times)

Offline doublebandit

• Board Regular!
My Intro
« on: June 18, 2007, 08:15:33 PM »
Hi guys, new to the board, and my bike. Just got a '07 1250 abs Bandit, and I love it.

A little about me:

Savannah, Ga area, been here for 4 yrs now. I work on heavy construction equipment now, But the Army is what brought me down here from  Minnesota. I am too new to say where my favorite rides are, just staying local for now( till I get my legs back ;)). I would definitely like to meet some local or semi local people to ride with, so gimme a shout!

Rob
'07 bandit 1250
'07 mazda cx-7
'79 pontiac Trans-Am(the OTHER Bandit!)

Offline ZenMan

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
My Intro
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 09:02:51 PM »
:welcome: to the board, and  :congrats: on the new bike!

You have chosen wisely, Grasshopper....  :lol:
"Hmmm... near certainty of death with little chance of success... what are we waiting for?"

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
Nearby Rides
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 01:03:11 AM »
:congrats: For getting back into the riding scene. You are definitely close enough to ride to Deal's Gap. The Cherahola Skyway is also a very nice ride and not that far away fom where you are. I would love to meet up with some new riders but no one in here seems to be interested in getting together. We probably go to Deal's Gap from Nashville two or three times a year. It's a great time and there are enough roads up in that area that you can ride for a couple of days and never ride the same one. Hit me up if you think that you would like to put something together before fall gets here because we will definitely be heading that way again before the year ends...Banditone1250s... :motorsmile:

P.S. Thanks for your service to our great country... :clap:
There is a thin line between fear and respect...feel free to drift across it every now and then...

Offline doublebandit

• Board Regular!
My Intro
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 07:18:11 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and i will definitely hit you up banditone!
'07 bandit 1250
'07 mazda cx-7
'79 pontiac Trans-Am(the OTHER Bandit!)

Offline leedogg

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.fquick.com/Leedogg
My Intro
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 02:40:41 PM »
:bigok:
1996 Trans Am- Stock as a rock - NOT.  408rwhp/397rwtq.
2004 GMC Yukon XL - The family/Trans Am hauler
1992 Silverado - Future tow vehicle.
2007 Bandit 1250S - first ever bike- I love it!