Author Topic: What Other Forums Do BanditAlley Members Frequent?  (Read 12734 times)

Offline Heaven Bound

• Board Homesteader!
  • Crash Test Dummy
What Other Forums Do BanditAlley Members Frequent?
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2006, 09:17:40 AM »
I spend a lot of time at Sport-Touring.Net.  Also hangout some at CycleForums.  Like to look at the pics on killboy.com as well.
Paul D.
04 GSF1200S (Charcoal Grey)
...TRASHED

My Other Digs Bikers4Christ     Listen to KLOVE online or find a station near you.

Offline banditII

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2006, 09:41:44 PM »
I'm a member of the Honda Sport Touring Association ( HSTA ).  All type bikes are welcome.  The group age and riding style varies quite a bit, from fairly slow to really quick.  There are scheduled events ( and non-events ) throughout the year at various fantastic locations.  We meet on Friday at the designated motel, ride saturday and ride home sunday.  This year the biggest event ( STAR 06 ) will be held in Avon Colorado.  Go to www.ridehsta.com and find your local chaptor.  Some of the websites are not as active as others.  Some of the more active sites we talk on are the Arkansas Gap site  www.ar-gap@yahoogroups.com.  Also, the south carolina site sub site of NC / SC.  Just hit the local site icon on the main home page, hit SC then scroll down to NC / SC.  The arkansas group is more of a sport bike group, and the S.E. groups tend to be more on the sport touring side plus there is lots of interest in Dual Sports over hear.  I'm not as familiar with the hsta groups further west than Arkansas.  Check us out, it's pretty fun.  Friday and Saturday nights there is plenty of tire kicking and story telling, plus good food.  You get a package upon arrival with various route options etc... at each event.  We split up into small groups so it's not one huge group ride.  The average number that shows up is between 50 and 80 people per event, however, STAR has hundreds of riders show up.

Warren
Riding motorcycles..........and loving it! :-)

Warren

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2006, 08:08:49 AM »
I always check the mail from Fast Larry'sBanditsR US list when I get on line. I've been on that list for about 5or6 yrs. I'll also check in on the Fasttrax (Fastone.com) forum to see whats going on with the racers,where and when for dates on the track.

Offline TK421

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2006, 05:34:22 PM »
If you are a serious motorcycle traveller (or just like to dream) this site is indispensible:  http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/

2002 GSF1200S

Offline SmokeyAndTheBandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2006, 10:26:20 AM »
http://www.dsmtuners.com
Between my car and my bike I have no money left for anything else!  :duh:
Mike
"If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right." -Jerry Seinfeld
1997 Bandit S 600

Offline kbraz

• New user!
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2006, 03:54:45 AM »
I spend a  fair bit of time at
www.ozsportsbikes.com (aussie site). There are always rides/trackdays/social events happening, they even have regular ladies only rides :grin:
And also www.wominx.net
'90 Bandit 250 Black

www.ozsportsbikes.com

Offline Pillage

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2006, 10:20:26 PM »
Quote from: "Desolation Angel"
The GSResources is where I am most of the time.

http://www.thegsresources.com/

I figured there would be a least one GSR guy here.  That's where I am most of the time as well.  And the FZ1OA occasionally.
FZ1000S,  GSF1200SV,  CB750F
Support the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Offline Desolation Angel

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2006, 09:33:53 AM »
Quote from: "Pillage"
The GSResources is where I am most of the time.

http://www.thegsresources.com/

I figured there would be a least one GSR guy here.  That's where I am most of the time as well.  And the FZ1OA occasionally.

Let me guess...getting sick of the constant Server Busy - Try Again Later bullsh!t going on since the forum over there moved to a new host and got the new software? :grin:   I hope it gets straightened out some day. :sad:   I like that place.

Oh, and there's more GSR guys here, but they're very, very shy around all these big, bad@ss Bandits! :wink:

Offline Buzter

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2006, 06:32:54 PM »
AR15.com

Banditalley.com

YZF600r.com

HOTDOGBLOG.com

Maximum-Suzuki.com

Offline 1200 bandits

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2006, 08:54:51 PM »
www.cmgonline.com
Canadian Motorcycle Guide.

Offline Mongo

• Board Homesteader!
02 1200 Fighter
Do chickens fly? Yea and a Hell of a lot faster than reindeer!!!!

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline Pillage

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2006, 10:08:52 PM »

Let me guess...getting sick of the constant Server Busy - Try Again Later bullsh!t going on since the forum over there moved to a new host and got the new software? :grin:   I hope it gets straightened out some day. :sad:   I like that place.

Oh, and there's more GSR guys here, but they're very, very shy around all these big, bad@ss Bandits! :wink:

I hope they square it away soon.  The GS Rides have been a lot of fun the past couple of years.  Some of them ride the daylights out of their 20+ year old bikes!  I don't why any GSers would be shy here, isn't my 97 B12 really a bored out GS1100E with a GS1000S fairing?  It probably should have be called a GS1200F instead of a GSF1200S. :grin:
FZ1000S,  GSF1200SV,  CB750F
Support the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2006, 01:48:07 AM »
Quote from: "Pillage"

I hope they square it away soon.  The GS Rides have been a lot of fun the past couple of years.  Some of them ride the daylights out of their 20+ year old bikes!  I don't why any GSers would be shy here, isn't my 97 B12 really a bored out GS1100E with a GS1000S fairing?  It probably should have be called a GS1200F instead of a GSF1200S. :grin:

Hey if any of you gs guys that are on here have a running rich problems that ya cant fix email me and we will talk i have a few tricks up my sleeve for them beasts on the streets!
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol