Author Topic: WSBK - PREDICATIONS  (Read 4652 times)

Offline CWO4GUNNER

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • GUNNER G. CWO4 WEPS USCG Retired
WSBK - PREDICATIONS
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 12:47:02 PM »
Red01, Your like the general "answer man" for this site. :thanks:

Quote from: "Red01"
If you don't have Speed, or don't want to wait, you can always watch World Superbike & MotoGP from their respective websites - live or later.

http://www.worldsbk.com/home.php

http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.htm

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
WSBK - PREDICATIONS
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 12:54:35 PM »
It's a pleasure to serve...  :thanks:
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline MADGSF

• New user!
WSBK - PREDICATIONS
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 12:29:27 AM »
I am going out on a limb and say Biaggi.  No reason other than I am glad to see him racing again.
'01 1200S

Offline gyrogearcrunch

• Board Homesteader!
Re: WSBK - PREDICATIONS
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 12:07:23 AM »
Quote from: "aussiebandit"
Well Troy the Boy has done it again.  First time out on a Yamaha, since his 250 proddy days in Oz, and he takes pole.

So let's see, what's everyone's predictions.

Will Troy Bayliss do it again on the Duc?
Can Troy Corser find that winning spirit on the Yammy?
Don't ever discount Carl Muggeridge,
Josh Brooks proved he can win races on a Honda here in Oz.
Steve Martin is a hell of a rider, now that is on a 1000cc bike he should give some of the 'bigger' names a scare.
Maybe Max Biaggi can finally win a championship on something bigger than a 'learners' bike.
Nori Haga is always a chance.

So who's your pick??

For me, Troy Bayliss and the Ducati are an unbeatable combination.  Providing he stays fit, and doesn't have too many mechanical problems, he'll win the championship, and prove that Foggy was just a pretender.

Then ofcoarse you've got Supersport - two more Aussies there - Kevin Curtain and Broc Parkes - I'm not even going to try and pick a winner here.... 600 racing is just too close to call....

All very well, but the SPEED channel here in the US of A has gone GAGA for NASCAR, dropping a lot of the bike shows (Rat Bastards!). I seldom see a show featuring the GP bikes any more. Sad. I also miss the Rally Road Races. Can't even  dismember the names of the drivers! Used to run rallies in France in the early '60's while stationed at Phalsbourg and Toul Air Bases. Killed a few chickens in my day, I did. Got a huge Hare too. My ride was a (modified) Volvo PV-544. Boy, that was the life.

Herb, '99 Bandit 1200 (slightly modified)

"Too much horsepower is just enough"