Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
Hey all

I am doing a valve job on my 91 bandit vc, does any one know the clearance for the exhaust hi and low setting and the combined?

26 May 2014 - Broken valve stem

Oil seal came off with the tip of the valve stem.. anyone know where to source another? Or... how to repair?

GJ74A GSF250.
Now that I'm reassembling my Bandit 400 I'm finding that the wiring diagrams don't always make everything perfectly clear.

Could somebody please trace the oil pressure switch line from the front of the engine (at the oil filter cover) to the point where it plugs into the bike's wiring har...

Read More

Hi,

I found this mentioned in the manual.
I'm gonna put my 400 on a dyno soon and wonder how I would go about changing the mixture at idle?
Apart from the fact that that the manual mentions this.. if you look at the picture from the manual:

[...

Read More

Hi, noob here.  Looking to get a MK1 1200 and already thinking of all the different mods that I can do ...  :bandit:

Just a quick question about triple clamps:

- anyone out there still making after market triple clamps for the MK1 1200?
- what is the fork offset and the fo...

Read More

12 May 2014 - GSXR Cams?

Hi All

Had a quick search but couldn't find anything definitive.

I've got the chance of some cheap GSXR400 GK76a Cams - are these the ones that give the GK75 motor a bit of a lift?

Cheers

Chris
Hi Everyone

I just bought a Yosh RS3 slip-on and put it on today. It looks and sounds great, but there's 2 problems:
1. the collar around the can seems a bit loose - I've tightened it as much as I can, it just seems too big. I've double-checked the part number and its a match for the...

Read More

01 May 2014 - MK1 B12 '97

Hello all!

Just got a big old B12 second hand. Stage 3 dyno jets, K&N Dual pods, carbon exhaust.. Showing 135 RWHP on the dyno charts with a top speed of 160 MPH!
It's running too rich at the moment and I hate the headlight and mirrors.. Will be doing some minor work making it look ...

Read More

Evening all, I've been throwing a few ideas around for my 400 and have finally come to think about the exhaust. I was wondering if anyone has seen, heard of or know if an underseat system would be possible please?

23 Apr 2014 - different timing disks

Hi,

i have a question about the different timing disks. As u can see on the picture, there are two different disks. I was forced to change the crankshaft on my bandit and i didnt check the timing disks. Now when the bike is put together, i have a question that would it work, or would...

Read More

17 Apr 2014 - Backfire out of carb?

Ok so I've cleaned and replaced the gaskets in my B4s carbs.
When I try to start it, all I get is a backfire out of the carbs. It never seems to fire through the exhaust.

What should I check next?
Ok I cant get my sons 92 B400 to start. It ran OK last fall as I had it at the shop to get it running after buying it. It was pretty cold out when I brought it home and could barely keep it running. Guy told me it was because of the temps outside but would run fine when warmer. Bike sat all winter...

Read More

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Sponsorship

Ad

Facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent