Site Sponsorship

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

23 Mar 2014 - SV caliper?

Can someone let me know if a first gen SV front caliper will fit on the B4? I have my original that I will can rebuild but the SV caliper isnt pained so the brake fluid wont eat the paint off.

Thanks Craig

16 Mar 2014 - hayabusa handlebars

hi all im wondering will a hayabusa handlebar set up fit on a 2002 bandit 1200s i like the look of helibars its got a plate that covers top yoke so if anyone knows please let me know cheers Phil  :beers:
So... wondering what is next to do with this thing. I did get it in pieces, been putting things together and I think I have everything figured out. It's a 250P (1992) with a GJ47A engine, Mikuni carbs.

- New Battery
- New Oil/filter
- New Sparks
- New HT leads
- New fu...

Read More

Hello.

I need some help with this weird issue because I'm at a loss.
Whenever I steer to the right, even by 5 degrees angle, the RPM on my B400 will rise +- 500rpm. (it will accelerate).
Obviously this sounds to be a perfect case of throttle cable too tight. However turning rig...

Read More

Hi, I have issues with leaking Keihin carbs in B600 1996. Sometimes, one or two of carbs are strongly leaking. I've cleaned all carbs, set float height to 17mm. After this setup, carbs were leaking even stronger. Later I swapped needle valves and checked that nothing leaks when floats are depressed ...

Read More

Hi all,
I've started a Bandit 400 restoration. This is my first post on the forum which has already been great.

I've been rebuilding the carbs and noticed that this tiny little jet / pipe near the other jets, has the restrictor missing. Can anyone tell me what this jet is for?  Carbs...

Read More

What rpm do you all have your shift light set at on your 1250fa's??? Is there an optimum point to change given the torquey engine???

23 Feb 2014 - looking for new bike

has been a while since i was last on here
sold my gj77a a few years ago due to the wife was bout to drop my 3rd wee one and as it turned out my first son  , HELL YEAH!!
since then , the dollars have started to free up and am lookin for a couple new bikes
prob another gj77a for around ...

Read More

HELP!!  My '01 GSF1200 starts and idles normally but dies on slightest application of throttle.  No sputtering, no increase in RPM, just stops like the key was turned off.  This started after a tear down to replace the shift dogs and shift drum to fix a missing second gear.  I've torn down and done ...

Read More

17 Feb 2014 - Replacement Indicators?

Hi
I have a GS1200SS 2004 model.
Does anyone know if I can replace the original indicators with LED aftermarket ones without having to get an LED style flasher as well.
Thanks
Richard
Hi,

I have a GSF 1250 A/SA Bandit 2012. The seat is very hard and am looking for another seat.
I need a softer seat and I have looked at some: Sargent, Corbin and more but i is not so many that say they have the seat for my model. Not all of them ship to Norway. Any recommendations?...

Read More

Hey guys. I've been having a problem with my Bandit ever since I acquired it. First, it is hard to start. It usually requires me to push start in order to get it going. Second, the engine will lose power somewhere after the engine gets warm. The engine will continue to run but will only rev to 1k or...

Read More

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Sponsorship

Ad

Facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2017, 07:21:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent