Author Topic: Chicagoland "Greet & Eat"  (Read 10106 times)

Offline PaulVS

• Board Homesteader!
Chicagoland "Greet & Eat"
« on: February 22, 2008, 08:47:30 AM »
I've been trying to get a "CABO" (Chicago Area Bandit Owners) ride together for a few years now.  It hasn't panned out, probably my fault as much as anything.

So....  I'm thinking we should start with a 'Greet & Eat' on a Saturday or Sunday morning in Naperville sometime in April... where we could bang heads and collectively plan a summer ride, possibly to the Starved Rock area.

(Obviously this would be open to anyone outside of the Chicago area who would like to make the trek as well.)

So Chicagoland Banditos... post up your thoughts on a date, time & place here.   :grin:

Offline PaulVS

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Chicagoland "Greet & Eat"
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »
Okay, the date (as of now) is April 12th, Saturday, Noon, at the Satisfied Frog Sports Bar in Warrenville.

Let's see if we can get something rollin' this year!   ;)

Offline kokomosam

• Board Regular!
    • Kokomo Sam's Site
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 06:45:33 PM »
I think that this is a great idea, however, I can't make it on April 12th.  This happens to be the weekend of the moonshine run.   Never heard of moonshine???  Or the moonshine burger?
http://moonshine-run.com/Moonshine/

Thanks for putting this together.

Sam

Offline txbanditrydr

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »
No plans to be there at this point in time BUT my Mom lives in St. Charles... if I happen to visit that weekend then I'll cage it down and say "hey" since it's so close.
'01 B600S ... sold
'05 B1200S ... Top 20 mods... #20 through #2 - All The Usual Ones, Yada, Yada  & #1... 150,000+ Miles and Counting!!!!

Offline Albooda

• New user!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 12:27:36 AM »
Paul - sent you a message regarding this topic.  If I can't make Saturday I'd like to be kept in the loop, and would in particular like to see if we can get a Bandit wrench session on the calendar.
AMA#240839
Iron Butt Assoc# 28099

Offline PaulVS

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 09:21:07 AM »
Looks like I won't be able to make it this weekend, but if you guys still want to get together, feel free to post up here.

I am planning on a DEFINITE ride for this summer, I'll keep you all posted.