Author Topic: New member  (Read 9519 times)

Offline Iroc24

• New user!
« on: November 28, 2005, 09:31:34 PM »
Hey,  I am a fellow ohio native too.  Hello to all the other BUCKEYE fans out there that also bleed scarlet and grey.  Look forward to Bullxxxxxxxx with the rest of ya!  Great forumn!

GO BUCKS!!!

Offline speedytriple

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 01:16:30 AM »
there are a few of us guys here from ohio. that i can think of there is kent, marion oh, roamr mentor oh. me garfield hts oh. jim mayfeild i think. jason mentor. gsxr racer is from massilon i think. turtle is from dayton. and a few more i cant think of off hand. welcome to the boards and if you ever want to ride me and roamr and kent ride a bit with each other in southeast ohio near 77 and 70 in the south east corner

mike
Mike
Berea, Ohio
2000 speed triple
2002 VW gti 1.8t

Offline fritobandito

• Board Homesteader!
Dayton
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 03:01:48 PM »
Howdy. I'm in Dayton. They call me "Frito". (Well, I do anyway)
Christ is Lord!

Offline FlyingTurtle1

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 09:38:59 PM »
Hello IROC & Frito, sorry this is a little late but Welcome! Holiday running has kept me off here for awhile. Speedytriple and the guys from up north are good folks to ride with if you get the chance. Definetly check out a BOSS if you can, whole bunch o GREAT Folks at those. I'm in Dayton so when it warms up you can probably catch me at TWT at KilKare or at Quaker Steak Bike night on wednesdays. I'm not hard to spot as you don't see many Futuras around here. :roll:  Again Welcome to one of the best boards on the internet.
Terry Humphreys...No longer a Bandit owner
'06 FJR..stock for the moment....