Author Topic: Race Tech springs and valves  (Read 3991 times)

Offline mike

• Board Homesteader!
Race Tech springs and valves
« on: March 12, 2005, 08:11:54 PM »
Quote from: "oremike"
I had the race tech gold valves installed last winter in my 2002 B-12-S. Oh man what an improvement. No more chattering in the front end under hard cornering. I did seem to be getting alot of spring movement even with the pre load set to max. I was getting aprox 3" of travel by just shutting down the gas and applying the brakes. I just had the heavy race tech springs installed. Now the bandit is purfict.  I get half or less the movement under braking that I did befor but the rides not harsh at all. I did pipe and jet the bandit shortly after I got it. I'd say now the bike handles as good as it runs. :msm:

Quote from: "LowRyter"
had the gold valves and springs installed on my bike a couple of years ago. fantastic.  a baragin for $300.

john 98 red b12

Offline jesjames9598

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 06:59:29 AM »
Must agree racetech springs and valves best value for money spent yet and have spent lots,no good with 158 at back wheel if you cant tuirn the beast!!Add gsxr750 back shock and away you go.NIRVANA

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 01:20:26 PM »
I also installed RT gold vales and springs. That along with a Works Performance shock, My Bandit handels and tracks very well for a 500lb. motorcycle. I ride her hard too, I take it to the track as often as I can afford.

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 12:45:15 PM »
I'm adding a Progressive Rear shock to my 98 B12.....will let you know how well it works once it's out of the shop.
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport