Author Topic: Textile Pants....decisions decisions  (Read 7060 times)

dgc

Textile Pants....decisions decisions
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 10:49:43 PM »
Quote from: "Old_n_Slow"
I;ve had these for 6 months now and wear them on trips to and in the Carolina mpountains. Comfortable, dry, a liner for warmth and they look much better than the pictures.

http://www.newenough.com/moto_gp_alpine_wp_pants_page.htm

okay i ordered them myself.  needed a pair of textiles, couldnt argue with the price.
and (to an extent) took "look much better then the pictures" to heart.

dgc

Textile Pants....decisions decisions
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 12:22:10 AM »
yeeeah, they arent too bad.  i dont look like a full-on robocop, and they will be warm.  id like to be little looser, but then id have to order something completely different.  overall, considering price, i would recommend.

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
riding pants
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 07:16:53 PM »
GSFStiny;

I know what you mean by saying that jeans don't cut it and they certainly wouldn't if you by chance had a get off!!!! However as bad as I hate to admitt it, that's what I wear most of time. When I do wear riding pants, I wear the JR 5.0 Ballistic pant and I also know what you are saying about them being a little hefty in the right size. I actually have two pair the first of which were too big, but bought in my size. I just ordered a pair one size smaller and they seemed to fit real good. I have lost about 55 lbs so scootin' really feels like scootin' now, but I think that the JR's are one of the best values although I have yet to take an asphalt sample Man I bet there is some sweet ridin' up there in W.V...Banditone1250s... :congrats:
There is a thin line between fear and respect...feel free to drift across it every now and then...