Author Topic: Anyone in orlando?  (Read 10179 times)

Offline sclay115

• Board Homesteader!
Anyone in orlando?
« on: October 06, 2006, 08:38:30 PM »
I'm looking for folks to ride with in orlando. Let me know if you are in the area and would like to get together.

Steve
"When people who should have known better cautioned me about the dangers of motorcycle racing, I always told them that a fear of death is nothing more than a fear of life in disguise."

--Nick Voge

Offline LensWork

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lenswork/
Oviedo, FL
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 01:14:24 AM »
Steve,

I am in Oviedo. Will you be going to Biketoberfest?
Thanks,

Mike
LensWork

Offline sclay115

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Oviedo, FL
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 09:39:11 AM »
Quote from: LensWork
Steve,

I am in Oviedo. Will you be going to Biketoberfest?

Whoa, right on, I live in alafaya woods, off of abell dr. What do you ride? Maybe i've seen you around before. And when/where is biketoberfest?

Steve
"When people who should have known better cautioned me about the dangers of motorcycle racing, I always told them that a fear of death is nothing more than a fear of life in disguise."

--Nick Voge

Offline LensWork

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lenswork/
Re: Oviedo, FL
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 10:51:51 PM »
What do you ride? Maybe i've seen you around before. And when/where is biketoberfest?

Steve[/quote]

I have an '05 1200/SZ Limited Edition (Two tone blue over white GSXR commerative paint scheme)

Biketoberfest is October 19th-22nd in Daytona. I will be there Saturday the 21st for sure, and probably other days as well. If you have never been, we can meet, and I can give you the grand tour.
Thanks,

Mike
LensWork

Offline sclay115

• Board Homesteader!
Anyone in orlando?
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 09:48:10 AM »
I would definately go, however my job forces me to work on the weekends. Really not a bad set-up, work friday thru to monday, and then have tuesday-thursday off as my weekend. But are there any local groups that go on rides in the area? I'd love to get with one.

Steve

--Nick Voge