Author Topic: Rearsets  (Read 8820 times)

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Rearsets
« on: March 11, 2005, 10:24:22 PM »
Rearsets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sirigul
(6/1/01 11:56 am)
Rearsets?

I'm thinking about replacing the broken footpeg bracket with the rearsets from whaccessories, since it's only $130 more than just the bracket on the left for the whole set. Has anyone had any experiences with these, comfort, quality, or otherwise? Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DjSuperfly
(6/5/01 1:12 am)
when are you planning on doing this...?

Because I was looking into getting them as well, and I was going to see if anyone else on the board was interested...Irfan will give us a discount if we have a group purchase...I was looking more on the line of near the end of June or beginning July...

Bao

Sirigul
(6/5/01 8:43 am)
Rearsets

Awww... I just ordered mine yesterday... But the good part is, I didn't have to wait a month to get them from Germany- he had an extra set around from a cancelled order, so I should have them by the end of the week. I'll post how they fit and feel.

Bandit14E
(6/5/01 11:27 am)
Hey how much of a discount?

Is there a picture of the rear sets?
If I'm going to buy I would liek to see how it looks like.

Sirigul
Bandit BBS new BS'er

http://www.whaccessories.com/wpe85263.gif

If that link doesn't work, it's there under "Bandit"

Bandit14E
Pretty Good

Except a heel protector would be nice.
Well, when your arrive sirigul let us know it works.

Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7