Author Topic: 92mx83's big sale!  (Read 2814 times)

Offline 92mx83

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
92mx83's big sale!
« on: August 29, 2008, 08:03:02 PM »
Hi, all.

Well, after the March accident, months of physical therapy and doctor visits, and ongoing litigation, I had to face the facts and accept that I will not be getting back into motorcycling any time soon, let alone another Bandit.  Since I am still unemployed, but appreciate the finer things in life, like food for example, I have to bite the bullet and do something I have resisted for months, and that is put all the good stuff up for sale.

Mods, I'm sorry for posting the link to the For Sale thread here, but I thought it might get some decent exposure from the regular B4 membership here.

http://forums.banditalley.net/index.php?topic=11313.0

I can be contacted either by PM,  or email (better) at craigmatsuda@hotmail.com

My thanks go out to all of you, especially gsxr400 racer and turbofb, who have contributed to making my all-too-brief stay a fun and engaging one.  I wish all of you success in your endeavors, satisfaction in your extracurricular pursuits, and safety and enjoyment on the road.  I hope to be back someday, maybe after I get things sorted out, so to speak.

Thanks everyone!

Craig
"Crush enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!" - Conan the Barbarian, on what is good in life

Offline Garyola

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.mulcahey.com
Re: 92mx83's big sale!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:31:17 PM »
Where are you located?
I am interested in that swingarm setup.

G

Offline 92mx83

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 10:49:38 PM »
replied via PM.   :thumb:

I'm in Hawaii by the way, but I'm no stranger to shipping abroad, as Herr Tod will attest.  Read my little blurb on shipping; I am fully cognizant of the cost, but am willing to opt for the lowest rate, as applicable.

Edit:  The hugger for the swinger is blue.  I'll post a pic as soon as I am able.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:00:58 PM by 92mx83 »
"Crush enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!" - Conan the Barbarian, on what is good in life

Offline 92mx83

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 06:47:32 PM »
PMs replied to.  And I added a bunch of additional items with pics in the thread.  Reasonable offers considered. 

I'll be away from the computer over the long weekend, be back Tuesday.

Thanks for looking, everyone!  :thanks:

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
Smoken deals :thumb:
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline 92mx83

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »
^^ thanks mate. I see one of us has moved on to bigger and better things...  Good luck with your Bandit parts sales!  How's the shop going?

Hi all, updated the FS thread with GSXR front stuff:

http://forums.banditalley.net/index.php?topic=11313.0