Author Topic: Air Filters  (Read 4034 times)

Offline jasonlarrow

• New user!
Air Filters
« on: March 14, 2005, 06:57:42 AM »
Is anyone running seperate K&N filters on their bandit?  If so, do you have a size or model number?  I remember seeing some pics, but that was on the old board.  Thanks.

Jason

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Air Filters
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 08:46:50 AM »
Hey Jason.  Good to see you around here.  BTW - I'm looking at trackdays and I very well may be at Summit some time this summer (you live right near there, right?).

I know of 2 people with Pods.  Stout510 on the old board has the set up well documented here.  I need to get that thread moved over to the FAQ on this board.  Stout has since sold his B4.  The guy that bought it posted once or twice but I haven't seen him since.  He bought the whole set-up from Factory Pro.  It was a stage 3 jet kit and the pods.  He was happy with it.  

There was another guy on this board, before it crashed and we lost everything, that had a real radical streetfighter with pods too.  I don't think he had given much of an opinion on them, though.

Good luck and keep us posted!
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Air Filters
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 05:12:54 PM »
they are GREAT if jeted properly .I've had them on several Bikes. Fz 600 , gsxr 400 . ect..

Rob cant wait to ride with your track day buddy maybe at beaver whatever day he said.
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol