Author Topic: PICTURES IN FAQ OF RGV 25O SWINGARMED B4 I KNOW ALOT MORE!!!  (Read 4013 times)

Offline THE BEST B4 AROUND

• New user!
The picture in the FAQ section of the B4 with the cut down tail unit with the RGV 250 swingarm is a mate of mine called Ian Cross. He is shit hot with anything B4 wise, from tuning to new fabrications to polishing! We both live in England and B4's are very rare over here. I first got to know him when I bought my B4 and it wouldn't run right (cam sensors!). He sorted it in an hour, after I'd spent shit loads on other tuners trying to find the problem!!

My B4 is currently being put back together by him. Pictures very soon. A few insights into mine: R6 complete rear end modified to fit, totally cleaned up, no rear hangers, very small plate, flush indicators mounted underneath, custom Ink Blue with White stripe over the middle of the panels paint job, everything polished/chromed, I mean EVERYTHING!!!!, one-off yoke with Street Fighter front end, twin spots, Renthal bars, one-off clocks, THE WORKS! Painted N Polished rims, one-off exhaust, powder coated frame& swingarm, Stage 3 Factory-Pro kit, breather kit, pod filters, side panels removed to let more air in, Renthal F/R sprockets, performance O-ring chain, (get a good discount (£80 all the lot, if anybody's interested), there's too much more to list for now.  As soon as I get some pictures of it all together I'll post them ASAP, should be in next week or so. I'm SO CHUFFED! It's nearly together. It's been off the road since last August! It's killing me not being able to go out in the sunny weather! Any questions, please feel free to ask.
THANKS,
LEE :beers:  :thanks:

Offline JmuRiz

• Board Homesteader!
PICTURES IN FAQ OF RGV 25O SWINGARMED B4 I KNOW ALOT MORE!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 06:32:50 PM »
Sounds great, welcome to the BBS, can't wait to see the pics! :banana:
Nathan

'91 GSF 400
'90 FZR 400
'65 Ducati Falcon 80

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 08:43:05 PM »
:welcome: Lee! Sounds like a sweet ride you and Ian are building up there!  :bigok:  :congrats:

I edited your post to eliminate the all-caps... Just so you know, it's the BBS's way of shouting. OK to use if that's the desired effect, but generally, whole posts in caps aren't used too often.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your machine!  :beers:
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline interfuse

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 12:25:21 AM »
Quote from: "Red01"
I edited your post to eliminate the all-caps... Just so you know, it's the BBS's way of shouting. OK to use if that's the desired effect, but generally, whole posts in caps aren't used too often.

Thanks, all caps is too hard to read!
Mike

'91 GSF400
It's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.

Offline THE BEST B4 AROUND

• New user!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 03:55:01 PM »
thanks forgot to check what i'd wrote! all been well i should see the bike nearly back together tuesday nite i'm gonna take a few pictures and try and get them up on here, i'm still waiting for the jet kei to arrive so he can carry on with the build up, droping all the panels down aswell so fingers crossed i might be out on it this bank hoilday weekend!! :thanks: