Author Topic: B4 at Cadwell park  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Chris H

• Board Homesteader!
B4 at Cadwell park
« on: June 13, 2011, 06:31:26 PM »
Hi all,

Had a great day at the 'No limits' trackday held at Cadwell park.
Stuck on a set of the new Bridgestone BT 003's and the bike was down to the pegs, i was wearing a smile as wide as the cutout in my helmet as i under taking bigger bikes. Had one small grass tracking session after my peg dug in at the hair pin whilst undertaking a SRAD 600 and a guy hit me while i was on one wheel over the mountain (poo'd my pants) but stayed on.

Bike after i just got home.

The BT 003's are top tyres and are way faster than me or the B4.

I will post a couple of pictures or me on track when i get them, get ya bikes out treat it to a trackday this summer, best fun you and your bike will ever have.

Offline Unique

• Board Homesteader!
    • unique/bandit400blog
Re: B4 at Cadwell park
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 09:13:15 PM »
Hi Mate  :thumb:

The tread tells you’ll had scorcher of a day.. Never done a trackday... something i have to do one day! thats when bike back on the road,

Jealous !! best i could do was trip to Cambridge university with ya brother to collect one of my Nieces belongings.

Dek

Offline Chris H

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 06:38:47 PM »
Shame you aint closer you'd be welcome to do a day with me, i go with other 400cc bikers and we are always after people with a 400 to join up and show the big boys how its done. My mate was doing 1.54's until his NC30 had a gear lever brake dropping it down a gear when flat out in 5th and dropping a valve. :duh:
Everyone with a bike should do a day with a few mates, its a blast.

Offline Unique

• Board Homesteader!
    • unique/bandit400blog
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »
Yep 180/200 miles.. But were there a will there way!! :trustme: States side..thats probably a afternoon ride. :rofl:
I’ve alway wanted to do a trackday..Mates.. now that were part of the problem laid. as non of them here are bikers there one who into bubble cars in a big way like isetta & Messerschmitt. :annoy: Each to there own! and out of 4 brothers inc me and 3 sister am the only biker in the family the only other biker now is one of my brother-in-law who taught me how to ride.. ie  change gear, etc. But like me his bike off the road and has young family. :rant2:

Bummer.. Hope your mate who dropping a valve.. Didn’t do any damage or hopefully as little as possible.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:55:23 PM by Unique »