Author Topic: BATTERY NOT CHARGING 100%, regulator problem???  (Read 20612 times)

Offline Stealth

• Board Homesteader!
BATTERY NOT CHARGING 100%, regulator problem???
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2006, 09:06:17 PM »
Interesting....

One question: is there a point to even testing the bike with a new battery since riding season is over? or should I wait till spring?

Offline speedwaymaniac

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2006, 09:02:16 AM »
Definitely worth trying a new battery as that will allow you the winter months to find out for sure what the issue is!

The bike doesn't need to be moving to find out if it fails to charge the battery etc.

Wouldn't you sooner sort it now, so that when the next season arrives you can jump on the machine and go for a spin! I certainly would  :lol:
JJ
'04 GSF 600 Bandit K4
'00 GSF 600 Bandit Y - Used for parts
'95 GSF 400 Bandit - smashed :'(

Offline Kenyan01

• TURBO TYPER!
Electrosport document.
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2006, 10:30:47 AM »
Dear All,
I think your discussions are very interesting... even confusing... because I have been unable to open the Electrosport pdf document on fault-finding. My computer is giving me a "viewer cannot decrypt this document".

A request: could any of us send me another more friendly form of this flowchart so that I, too, could enjoy the benefits of this discussion? Or let me know how to help my viewer decrypt the document.

Best regards,
Patrick.

Offline land-warrior.rus

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://landwarrior.dynserv.net
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2006, 11:39:01 AM »
Just download the new acrobat reader and you'll be fine. mine did the same when i tryed to view it.
Cheers
We work to live not live to work!!!