Author Topic: 91 Bandit 400 for sale  (Read 2193 times)

Offline mwelke2005

• New user!
91 Bandit 400 for sale
« on: November 28, 2006, 04:58:22 PM »
Hello, after owning my first bike this summer im getting ready to get something a little bigger. Im 6'5" and i dont quite fit on the bandit. When i got the bike it was all red with black seats and needed some tlc. I was in a motorcycle/atv tech class in college and seemed to be the perfect place to get some things done on the bike. I stripped the bike down to the frame and had it painted in the autobody shop. Frame is silver with lots of sparkel. The tank and plastic are blue. I made a custom undertail kit painted to match the plastic. There is an 80 blue led underglow kit installed on the bike which can be turned on/off with a switch that is under the turn signal button. These leds really show the bike off and add tons. I have blue alum. foot pegs to put on the bike but just havent gotten there yet. After painting it needed some decals so i bought a pair of chrome suzuki factory racing decals on the tank. I replaced the air box with K&N pods which makes the bike sound awesome. I will include the orig air filter and box. The front sprocket has been replace with a larger one but the stock sprocket still included. The fork oil was just changed along with the oil filter and oil. I have a clear wisconsin title for this bike and its ready to be rode home. There are 19,000 miles on the speed-o but im not sure the actual mileage on the bike. The orig speed-o was stolen and replaced with this one. Bike runs and rides like a dream. This bike has been taken very well care of. Anyone interested in this bike please contact me with an offer. Im very willing to work with anyone on shipping. email me at mwelke_2005@hotmail.com and i can send you pictures Thanks Matt

Offline Ljoplin27

• New user!
91 Bandit 400 for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 11:14:26 PM »
Nice Bike! :motorsmile: