Author Topic: Carb tuning for GSXR  (Read 8363 times)

Offline kako

• Site Testing Volunteer
  • Board Homesteader!
Carb tuning for GSXR
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 07:13:35 PM »
whats the diff between bandit and gsxr carb... hmm i thought they were the same.. oops.. im thinking of just rebuilding them and wipe out everything.. cuz right now i just want my bike to run.. and its really getting to me. so what should be on my shopping list and how much does it cost...lol. thanks for all the help jay so far.
Kev
Kev
GSXR 400

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Re: Carb tuning for GSXR
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 06:44:20 PM »
carb kits , look at your needles, look at the emulsion tubes , all those interchange same with float needles , float assemblies. the carb bodies are different they dont need the rubber plugs on the pilot circuit like the bandits they feed separate
if you have a rich problem easy enough buy some for a bandit and insert them in the whole it will either run or not if it doesn't run it cost you a bit of time and like $10.00 but if it fixes it great . check your coils and caps easy enough lift the tank up and run it spray water at the coil wires and caps you have a light show you need new ones, or you can test the caps as per the manual lol
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol