Author Topic: No longer shipping to Canada with out expensive post or insurance  (Read 2189 times)

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Im out Loot that i never have and am tired of dealing with the hassles you want something be prepared to fork out the dough for shipping or look yourselves. :banghead: Sorry
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline interfuse

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Re: No longer shipping to Canada with out expensive post or insurance
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »
Yup Canada is CRAP and Canada Post is even worse... anyone want to adopt me? Just as an FYI I've had shit get "lost" in customs for 6 months... don't count on your loot being gone just yet.

Mike

'91 GSF400
It's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.

Offline mademiriam

• Site Testing Volunteer
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »
i know it can be bad, but to be honest my issues have been with customs and the canada food inspection agency, not with canada post. Still it's awfully nice to see a man at my door "I have a big package for..." (hmm maybe wrong place to post eh  :rofl:). No serriously I expect to pay more for shipping, but the combination of USPS and Canada post seems to work better than any other and is cheaper. Insurance also isn't that much and USPS tracking actually works. SO you know when your stuff has hit customs. 
'05 Bandit 1200, Full Muzzy, Dyno jet stage 1, 5 degree ignition advancer, Galfer SS Lines, EBC rotors, busa shock, busa forks
'03 R6 trackbike

Offline kjm

• New user!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 12:20:16 PM »
And I am out my money and the parts I was promised.  I would of gladly paid extra for proper shipping with tracking no. in the first place. I've said it a bunch of times In our emails Jay that I don't blame you. I hope we can resolve this somehow though.

Kevin

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 12:55:31 PM »
It will be taken care of  :thanks:
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol