Author Topic: senseless crap after someone already bought the bad YOsh!  (Read 7619 times)

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
senseless crap after someone already bought the bad YOsh!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2005, 12:49:38 AM »
Quote from: "gsxr400 racer"
Yo thief , whats your lobe centers set at ? help a brother out man ! :stickpoke: i need 70hp

YO<YO <YO THIEF god damit I need 70 hp too bro ! save me some time HP scrooge if ya got 70 fill me in on the damn lobe centers mate and how many degrees you moved the bloomin pick up!
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2005, 11:34:19 PM »
Quote from: "PitterB4"
nice avatar chump beat ya to it tho

Beat me to it?  No offense to the fine women of this board but I look like I need a skirt compared to you!  Lean the bike over, man!  

BTW - you've got PM.

heres a vintage pic of the same corner on a 86 fz 600

*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2005, 10:07:06 AM »
Quote from: "PitterB4"
nice avatar chump beat ya to it tho

Beat me to it?  No offense to the fine women of this board but I look like I need a skirt compared to you!  Lean the bike over, man!  

BTW - you've got PM.

heres a vintage pic of the same corner on a 86 fz 600

There's an apex in there somewhere, right???   :stickpoke:

Whatcha doin' way out there???   :lol:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2005, 10:36:57 AM »
i have always taken 3rd gear through that corner and never liked the inside line ,passed alot of peeps there, this year i stick the little 4 through there in 3rd on the tight line tho, the apex was in the middle , i used to drag stuff on that old bike and i kept moving things out of the way , I could tell what the plastic sounded like , and then what the solid mounted foot pegs sounded like when they would grind, mostly in that corner! I know your taller than i am , so you just need to hang off more and youll be wearing out knee sliders. Hope to see ya at the beav! :beers:

Offline makenzie71

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.twowheeledpassion.com
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2005, 03:02:51 PM »
Quote from: "cdyer77"
What is that supposed to mean "I dont cash the M.O's until after the parts are received"? Received by who? By me? Why would you not cash a money order until after you ship the parts? He explained to me in 1 of his emails that he had gotten some fraudulent M.O's, so I went to the US Post office to get one. Besides the shipping money is included in the M.O.

He could be having some problems there in TX, but as far as I'm concerned, its been quite a few weeks since I sent money, I havent received any parts or emails from him directly explaining any of it. I still have my M.O. receipt but havent tried to get my money back from the post office (that should be fun!)

If I ever receive parts I'll let you know.

No, never once got a fraudulant m.o.  I've gotten M.O.'s that had a name on them, written out to me, and that was it.  It the world of computer user tags it makes it hard to be able to decypher easily.

And no, I do not cash money orders until after parts are recieved by the buyer.  I prefer not to accept any payment, except via paypal, until after parts are recieved.  You can take the reciept you kept from your money order to the post office, claim it was lost or destroyed, and get your damn money back...as I instructed everyone who paid via money order to do.  The ones I recieved no longer exist.  Burned.  Gone.  Bye bye.  There's no point in not getting your money back.

On top of that I live out in the sticks.  The only reliable method of shipment is to drive to Amarillo and I simply do not often have the abillity to drive 100 away to handle it.  You'll gt your parts.  Sometimes it takes a long time to get stuff out of here.  Sometimes it gets out of here real fast.  Either way, you'll get anything you paid for.
...dotdotdot...

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2005, 05:56:54 PM »
Id SAY THAT CLEARED IT UP BOYS , SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING MAK.

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2005, 11:11:27 PM »
Got my CDI from the mak today no problems here YO! thanks JUSTIN
jay

Offline makenzie71

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2005, 08:56:53 PM »
Got my CDI from the mak today no problems here YO! thanks JUSTIN
jay

Excellent.  Thanks for the business, Jay!
...dotdotdot...

Offline cdyer77

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2005, 08:12:54 AM »

No, never once got a fraudulant m.o.  I've gotten M.O.'s that had a name on them, written out to me, and that was it.  It the world of computer user tags it makes it hard to be able to decypher easily.

And no, I do not cash money orders until after parts are recieved by the buyer.  I prefer not to accept any payment, except via paypal, until after parts are recieved.  You can take the reciept you kept from your money order to the post office, claim it was lost or destroyed, and get your damn money back...as I instructed everyone who paid via money order to do.  The ones I recieved no longer exist.  Burned.  Gone.  Bye bye.  There's no point in not getting your money back.

On top of that I live out in the sticks.  The only reliable method of shipment is to drive to Amarillo and I simply do not often have the abillity to drive 100 away to handle it.  You'll gt your parts.  Sometimes it takes a long time to get stuff out of here.  Sometimes it gets out of here real fast.  Either way, you'll get anything you paid for.

You are the one that specified the money order be from the post office! So that what I did.
I'm hoping my parts arrive soon since Jay just got his yesterday.
1990 Bandit 400 - Now Parting Out - What do you need???
1999 Honda VTR 1000 - SOLD
2001 GSXR 600 - Track Bike
Reduc #177
Team Pro Motion #177

Offline makenzie71

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2005, 11:44:57 PM »
Quote from: "cdyer77"
You are the one that specified the money order be from the post office! So that what I did.
I'm hoping my parts arrive soon since Jay just got his yesterday.

Actually, I stated it needs to be a postal or bank issued m.o. because they offer the best insurance for both the seller and buyer...my specific words were:

I prefer paypal but a money order will work.  I will only accept a
postal or bank issued M/O.  Be sure to have your return addy clear on
the M/O, and also be sure to put the M/O's purpose in the bottom left
blank, and keep your reciept.  I stopped being so willing to take them
because boobs kept being so eager to hand out money with no assurance
that the money was being spent legitimately.

Youshould get yours monday, IIRC.
...dotdotdot...