Author Topic: Worked on the bike (pics included)  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Ronrdrcr

• Board Homesteader!
Worked on the bike (pics included)
« on: March 27, 2006, 10:38:17 PM »
I went to my friends shop today and tore the bike apart.  Found the flow start tube on #4 carb was broken.  Had to drill the broken part out and use some epoxy to hold it in, since Suzuki doesn't sell new tubes.  This will have to suffice until I can locate something somewhere.  I also took pics of some of the cars my buddy has at his house.  Thought you guys might like them.

Ron

Ok, here's a pic of the carb, you can barely make out the epoxy because I got some clear stuff.

Here's another shot

Here's a shot with the second CRG mirror installed

And now for the shot's of Chris's toys

First one is the challenger drag car.  I'm unsure of the year but I do know it's 440.  He's wanting to have it on the track next weekend

Here's some more shots of the challenger

And now for the show car

1969 Charger 500 with a 440 and a 727 torqueflight tranny.  Everything is original, it is a survivor if I recall not a restoration.

And the last is a 64 cuda that is still a project car.  It was really dark out so I didn't bother trying to take pics of all of the old dodges outside.

2006 Kawaasaki Z1000, Corbin seats, CRG mirrors, clear alternatives smoked taillight, Metzler M3 tires, and even more smiles!!!
92 Bandit 400
going to the wifey

Offline b4cruz

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 11:25:11 PM »
I really like your bar-end mirrors. CRG?
They look different from the ones on the website:
http://www.constructorsrg.com/products/street.html
I've always wondered if these stay put at high speeds.

THANKS for sharing the MOPAR too
they look evil mean
The paint on the green Charger is too good to be true.
It looks cleaner than a modern Charger.

Offline Ronrdrcr

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 05:40:46 AM »
Yeah, they're the hindsight LS (lane splitter) since they fold in.  I added pics on here a while back when I got the first one and I showed a picture of it folded.  I love em, the only time they vibrate is over 100mph.

Ron
2006 Kawaasaki Z1000, Corbin seats, CRG mirrors, clear alternatives smoked taillight, Metzler M3 tires, and even more smiles!!!
92 Bandit 400
going to the wifey