Author Topic: jerry rigged supertrapp  (Read 6941 times)

Offline slo coach

• Board Homesteader!
jerry rigged supertrapp
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 07:48:41 AM »
well done dexter,i'll wait untill the weekend to give it a decent go ,but there is no comparison between before and now,its got loads more...around the city at low 2000 rpm in top it may not be quite as smooth as with the bigger pilots....maybe...but across the board..YE HA

CHEERS   slo coach

Offline Dexter

• Board Homesteader!
Good to hear!!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 04:12:38 PM »
Glad I could help...I took almost three months of research on here and a few other places on the web as well as picking the brains of some of my local mechanics before i tore into it.. and I was glad I did.. the bike runs great now.. I practically have to crawl onto the tank when I am really grabbin a handful of throttle... cant wait till I take it to the Dragon next month!!
why do I have to ride faster than the law allows!!  LOL

Offline slo coach

• Board Homesteader!
jerry rigged supertrapp
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2005, 12:09:57 AM »
put 200kms on it early sunday morning...absolutly neat to ride..no flat or lumpy patchs,was slow picking up revs from 8500 up,seems to like it now between 10 and 11ooorpm,sharp exhaust note instead of muffled,obviously cannot compare with other options  of jetting ,eg kits ,etc to see which prints out best on a dyno but i'm a happy camper with 13o mains'15 pilots .1'st clip ,up on the needles,3 1/2  turns on the a/f screws,2o 3/8 holes in the air box and kn air filter.scorpion exhaust on a 2003 generation 12oos bandit.

slo coach